Chapter 14

Carly Pov

It's been two weeks since Christmas we got back before New Years then we flew to NYC because the guys had to perform the New Year Rockin Eve.

It was really cool we got to see Magic and Taylor Swift perform and our new Nanny Melissa took Whitley and I shopping and a couple other stuff while the boys were busy.

Today we are taking a tour at Greenville Academy because we start going there on Monday.

"Come on girls we gotta be there in 20 minutes!" Liam said I gaped my phone put it in my back pocket and ran downstairs.

"What do you think your wearing?" Liam said

I look at what I had on. My navy blue crop top sweatshirt, white skinny jeans, black vans, and my necklace.

"It's called a crop top." I said gaping a Apple.

"I don't care what it's called just go change I don't want to be able to see your stomach." He said I rolled my eyes.

It doesn't even show that much he's over reacting besides I have a navy blue tank top under.

"Liam you brought it for me and it'll take me at least another 10 or 15 minutes to pick out a whole new outfit then we'll be late." I said he groaned and I smirk knowing that I won this argument.

"Fine just get in the car." He said and I walked out of the house and got in the front.

A few minutes later Liam and Whitley walked out the front door. Liam put her in the car seat before he got in the car, buckled up and started the engine.

~At The School~

This school is huge there's two schools one for elementary and middle school, and then there's the high school.

"Are you sure we're at the right place?" I asked looking at Liam.

"I'm pretty sure." He said parking the car. He unbuckled Whitley and we started walking inside the school.

"Daddy there's a playground! Can we go over there?" Whitley asked pointing to the playground.

"Maybe later but first we have to take a tour around the school." Liam said as we walked in.

"So your performing around the school? Where's your band and Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Harry?" Whitley asked confused we laughed.

"Not that kind of tour sweetie. When I say that we're taking a tour around the school I mean that the principal is going to show us around the school." Liam said I as I opened the door to the office.

"Stay right here I'll be back." Liam going to the front desk.

"Are you scared?" Whitley asked I look down at her.

"A little. You?" I asked

"A little." She said

"Don't worry I'll be right down the hall if you need anything everyday." I said she look up at me.

"Pinky promise?" She asked holding her pinky finger out.

"Pinky promise!" I said hooking my big pinky up to her little tiny one.

"The principal is going to be out any minute now you two have to be on your best behavior especially you Carly." Liam said coming back and sitting Whitley on his lap.

"Pff-please Liam I'm the best behaved kid ever! I'm really hurt Liam!" I said putting my hand over my heart.

"Yeah so when you prank called Simon and drove my car and almost hit a tree. you were in your best behavior?" He asked I smiled at the memories.