Chapter 20

Carly Pov

"I'm sorry about them." I said as we went in the living room.

I can't believe them! And they went way too far asking him about school!

"It's fine. Wouldn't be the first time a father and brothers ask questions." Josh said.

"Let's just start the project. I'll go get my laptop." I said getting up and going upstairs to my room.

"We don't like him." I heard someone say I turned around to see the boys outside my room.

"You don't even know him." I said walking out.

"He got kicked out of a school!" Louis exclaim

"Louis! He can hear you!" I said "Besides you can't stand there and say that you never did something when you were in school." I added before leaving them and walking downstairs to the living room.

"Do you like her?" I heard Whitley ask I hid behind the wall to eavesdrop.

"Like who?" Josh ask

"Duh Carly." Whitley said I could just see her rolling her eyes.

"Wh-what makes you think that?" He stutters.

"You smile every time you see her and your face lights up." Whitley said.

Does he really smile every time he sees me?

"I-I do not." He protest

"Yes you do." She said simply.

"Hey what you guys talking about?" I asked waking in and putting my laptop down.

"Nothing." They said in unison I rose a eyebrow.

"Ok..? Anyway I think Harry is about to make dinner how about you help him Whitley." I said and she left.

"Bye Josh!" She said walking out of the room.

"Again sorry about them." I said apologizing about my crazy family again.

"It's cool." He said and we got started on the project.

~1 Hour Later~

Josh and I have been researching everything we can find about Martin Luther King Jr. We also talked a little some of it were the dumbest things ever.

"Carly dinner!" Zayn yelled.

"Wanna take a break and stay for dinner?" I asked.

"Do you think they'll mind?" He asked, he looked kinda scared who would blame him.

"Oh on." I got up and went to tne kitchen.

"Hey Carls! Did Josh leave?" Liam asked putting some plates on the table.

"Actually I was wondering if he could stay for dinner." I said the room got quiet.

"No!" The boys all said at the same time than went back to whatever they were doing.

"Why not?" I asked frustrated.

"Because he's a bad influence on you." Liam said I put my hand on my hip.

"He is not! Look it's just one dinner that's all." I said they look at each other then.

"Fine one dinner." Liam said

"Thank you! And please behave yourselves." I said before going to the living room. I walked in to see Josh on his phone.

"Hey they said you can stay." I said sitting next to him on the couch he look up at his phone.