Chapter 21

Whitley Pov

"It's time to wake up in the morning." I heard the boys singing a song.

"In the morning."

"It's Friday morning and we got blueberry muffins for you."

"Drove 2 miles to get it..now you're gonna get up and eat."

It got quiet for a minute, I thought they left and bothered Cary instead, but soon people were jumping on my bed.

"IT'S TIME TO GET UP!"

"IT'S.TIME. TO. GET. UP!"

"GET UP!"

"It's time to get up" they sang the last part then I opened my eyes.

"Morning Monkey." Daddy said

"Daddy why can't you and the boys just wake me up like all the other Daddy's and Uncles/Brothers?" I asked

"What fun would that be?" Louis asked

I rolled my eyes, Zayn and Louis pick out my outfit, they got a paid skirt, light green bottom up shirt, blue sweater, and my navy blue vans.

After Daddy helped me put my clothes on. Carly braided my hair to the side and helped me pack my bag that I'm going home with Kayla.

"GIRLS WE'RE LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES!" We heard Daddy yell from the kitchen.

"OKAY!" Carly and I shouted in unison.

"Can you carry both your bags?" Carly asked referring to my backpack and suit case.

"Yep!" I said putting my backpack on and get my bag.

"Ok then let's go." She said gaping her backpack and we walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Muffin?" Harry asked holding a basket of muffins out.

"Thanks Harold." Carly said taking one.

"Yeah Thanks Hazza." I said getting one and we took our seats.

"We got our opening act for the tour." Liam said.

"Who?" Carly asked

"What's a opening act?" I asked confused.

"Someone who plays at our concerts for us before we play." Niall saids I nod understanding.

"Who is it?" Carly asked again.

"Mcbusted." Zayn said

"That reminds me we have to get you two your passports." Daddy said

"What's a passport?" I asked

"It's for you can go to different countries." Harry said I nodded my head.

I noticed that Carly zone out. She's in like her own little world.

"Carls! Carls!" I said poking her.

"What? What happened?" She asked I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing you just zoned out." I said getting my backpack, Daddy got my other bag.

"Oh sorry. I was thinking about something." She said getting our lunches and giving me mine as she also got her backpack.

"What were you thinking about?" Louis asked as we all got in the car.

"Nothing just school." She said sitting down on a seat and getting buckled.

~After School~

"Kayla your Mum is here." Mrs. Stevens said.

"Come on!" Kayla said getting up.

Amber, Emma, and I followed Kayla to her Mum and we said bye to Mrs. Stevens.

On our way out we went to another class room to get Haley and two other girls named Maddie and Allison.

Maddie had black hair and dark brown eyes and Allison had blonde hair and bluish/greenish eyes.

We got in the car and turned the radio on Daddy's song Steal My Girl came on.

"I love this song!" Amber said and Kayla's Mum turned the radio up.

"I know I know I know for sure"

"Everybody wants to steal my girl everybody wants to take her heart away, Couple billion in the whole wide world find another one cause she belongs to me "

"Everybody wants to steal my girl everybody wants to take her heart away, Couple billion in the whole wide world find another one cause she belongs to me"

"Na na na na na na (oh yeah), Na na na na na na (ah right), Na na na na na na na na She belongs to me."

I just sat down listening to my five favorite guys singing on the radio as the other girls danced and sang along.

By time the song was over we got to Kayla's house and we went upstairs to her room.

"Wanna play Barbies?" Kayla asked gaping one of her dolls.

We all agreed and played Barbies for about an hour then her Mum told us to come downstairs for dinner.

"HONEY WE'RE HOME!" A male voice said.

A guy with black hair and a suit came in with two kids one girl in a cheer landing uniform and a boy with basketball uniform both with blonde hair.

"Dad!" Kayla said running up to the man.

"Hi Sweetie! How was your day?" He said kissing her forehead.

"It was good."She said as she sat back down.

"Hey Mr.Jones !" The girls all said.

"Hello! I haven't met you. What's your name?" He asked taking his jacket off.

"I'm Whitley." I said he smiled.

"Nice to meet you I'm Kayla's Dad Matt but you can call me Mr. Jones if you'd like." He said I nodded.

"Wait your Liam Payne's adoptive daughter!" The girl said everyone look at me.

After she said that all the girls except for Kayla started throwing questions at me and stuff.

"Your Carly's sister?" The boy asked.

"Yeah you know her?" I asked

"Yeah I'm Gavin a friend of hers and that's my sister obsessive twin sister of One Direction Anna." He said I giggled she playfully slapped him.

"I am not obsessed of them!" She protest.

"Hey Louis says that only Jimmy can protest and your not Jimmy!" I said she squealed.

"He really saids that?! I thought he only did that in the video diaries?!" She said freaking out.

I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Anna I'm pretty sure that makes you be obsess of them." Kayla said.

"No it's fine." I said

"How was practice?" Mrs. Jones asked getting herself a plate.

"Good." Both of the two kids said in unison.

"When do you two have to be at the game?" She added.

"We both have to be there at 6." Anna said.

"Well I better get ready the baby sitter is going to be here at 5." Mrs. Jones said going upstairs.

After Kayla's babysitter named Molly and two of her friends Kaleigh and Catherine came we they started doing our nails, hair, makeup, we had a dance party, had Ice Cream Sundaes, and build a fort.

Now we are all in Kayla's room lying under the fort watching Frozen. Soon we all fell asleep.

************************************

Hey guys!

Hope you like the chapter it's kinda short but oh well. Anyway thanks for reading!