Chapter 15

Liam Pov

My alarm went off I groaned and shut it off I look to see what time it is 6:00 am.

Then I remembered that it's the girls first day of school. I got out of bed and went in each of their rooms to wake them up.

I helped Whitley get dress in her paid blue skirt, light blue bottom up shirt, and green sweater. I put her hair to the side and helped her put her grey vans on.

"You excited?" I asked

"I'm tired." She said yawning.

"I know sweetie." I said then there was a knock on the front door.

"Who's that Daddy?" She asked

"I don't know.. let's go see." I said putting her on my hip and walking downstairs to the front door.

I opened the door to see the lads outside.Zayn looks like he's about to fall asleep he has his head on Niall's shoulder.

"Morning!" They said walking in and Louis took Whitley out of my arms.

"What you guys doing here?" I asked closing the door.

"We wanted to go with you when you take them to their first day of school!" Niall said

"Look at you all dressed in your uniform!" Louis said to Whitley she just laid her head on his shoulder.

"She's still half asleep." I said they nodded their heads.

"I feel her pain." Zayn said going to lie down on the couch in the living room.

"Can you guys make breakfast? As I throw something on." I asked

"Yeah sure I'll make something!" Harry said.

"Thanks Harold!" I said running upstairs.

"It's Harry not Harold!" I heard him say.

I walked into my room I went my closet gaped a fresh pair of underwear, put some jeans on and a white T-shirt. I also gaped a hat and a jacket before I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After I was dressed and ready to go I walked back down to the kitchen and Harry was making pancakes and put some fruit out on the table.

I started making the girls their lunches and put the two paper bags by their backpacks.

"Good morning." Carly said walking downstairs taking a seat next to Niall and Louis.

She had her hair braided to the side and dark green skirt, blue bottom up shirt, navy blue bottom up sweater, and her white converses.

"Morning. We need to leave in 30 minutes and I still need a picture of you two before we leave." I said giving Carly a plate of pancakes.

After we had breakfast we went outside by the big tree out the front yard we took some pictures.

"Do some model poses! Ok work it girlfriends! There we go! Wonderful! You go gurl!" Louis said as we took some pictures on our phones.

There was one with Whitley on Carly's back, another where they have their model walk pose, them blowing kisses, silly faces, and one them just smiling.

"Ok now grab your backpacks and lunches." I said and they went inside the house to get their stuff.

************************************
Whitley Pov

Soon we were at the school in the line for drop off.

"You guys are gonna have so much fun!" Louis said