Chapter 29

Carly Pov

Melissa and I did most of the cooking with a little help from Whitley she also helped me set the table and then she wanted to draw them a picture for them.

"You think the boys will like it? It's me, Buster, Carly and them!" Whitley said holding her picture up with a proud smile on her face.

"They're going to love it!" Melissa assured her then we heard a beep."It's done!" Melissa said taking it out of the oven I look at the time 6:57pm. The boys should be home any minute.

"I wanna see it! I wanna see it!" Whitley said I pick her up and we walked over to the dinner that we made for the boys.

"Looks good. Doesn't it?" I said she nodded and I put her down.

"How about we set the table." Melissa said and we got the plates and stuff out and set the table.

"What do we do now?" Whitley asked as we just stood by the table looking at each other.

"We can watch TV until they get here." Melissa said we agreed and all sat on the couch turning the telly on.

~Three Hours Later~

I woke up to someone unlocking the door and people laugh. I shut my eyes to act like I'm asleep.

"Thanks again for watching them Mel." I heard Liam say.

"No problem I love watching them." She said and I heard the door close.

"They look so cute when they're asleep." Niall said

"Yeah they are." Liam said and sigh "I better put Whit in bed." He added. I heard them all say goodnight then I felt arms around me and someone put me in my bed.

"Night Carls." Zayn said and kissed my forehead.

"Night Zayn." I whispered soon I fell in deep sleep.

~The Next Day~

I woke up and turned around to see that Zayn isn't in his bed and frowned and got out of bed.

When I went in the living room part of the hotel room I saw the Zayn, Louis, and Niall on the couch with Whitley watching Spongebob Squarepants.

"Morning Carly!" The lads said I just ignored them.

"Good morning Whitley." I said walking pass them and into the kitchen.

"Hey Carls what some breakfast?" Liam asked I didn't say anything and just gaped a bottle of water and a apple.

Liam look at Harry confused he just shrugged his shoulders. I walked out of the kitchen and started going back to my bed.

"Carls the boys have the day off!" Whitley said with a big smile on her face.

"How wonderful." I said sarcastically sitting on the bed putting my earphones in my ears.

I didn't even notice that everyone but Liam have left the room until I felt someone sit on the bed he started talking so I turned the music up louder so I can't hear him.

I don't feel like listening to what he has to say right now. Since the first day of the tour they haven't seen us once and we made that stupid dinner for them for nothing!

He eventually just unplugged the earphones from my phone so I would have to listen to him.

"HEY!" I yelled trying to reach for them.

"I'm trying to talk to you!" He yelled back.

"Well how can I make it more obvious that I don't want to talk to you or any of the boys right now?"