Chapter 23

Whitley Pov

"Your going down!" Carly said we're playing tennis Wii.

"If anyone is going down it's you!" I said

"Girls can you come in the living room please." We heard Daddy say and pause the game.

"This isn't over." I said as I walked out of the game room and we went in the living room.

The lads were all in there and they had these serious faces which is weird for them because they're never that serious. I wonder what we did?

"Are we in trouble?" I asked Daddy shook his head.

"Why did you two do something?" Zayn asked Carly and I look at each other.

"No." We said in unison looking back at the boys. They rose their eyebrows not falling for it but we kept quiet.

"Ok just take a seat we need to talk to you two about something." Daddy said and we sat down on the couch.

"What you need to talk to us about Da-Liam." Carly corrected herself we all smirk at her.

"Were you about to call me Dad?" Daddy said with a big smile off his face.

"Pff-no! Of course not!" Carly said I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes you were! Don't lie." I said

"Ok fine! I was about to call Liam Dad!" She said throwing her arms up in the air.

We all tackled her in a group hug.

"Get off me!" She said trying to push us off soon we did get off of her,"Now that is over what did you guys need to talk to us about?" She added.

"It's about the tour." Niall said

"Do we not get to go with you guys?" I asked.

"No no no We would never leave you two." Zayn said putting his arm around me.

"Then what about the tour?" Carly asked

"We want to tell you guys when we're leaving." Louis said

"Which is when exactly?" She added.

"Next Saturday night." Harry said

"Next Saturday? But that's the night of Winter Formal." Carly said

"Did Josh ask you out?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Yes he did." She said looking down playing with her fingers.

"Aww! Look guys she's blushing!" Louis said we all laughed.

"Shut up!" She yelled hiding her face with a pillow. "Can we just talk about the tour and stop bothering me?" She added

After we all calm down Daddy started talking again.

"Your still get to go to the dance, we are leaving at midnight." Daddy said

"And that we're leaving Saturday that means that it's your last week at school then next week you'll start that homeschool thing while we're on the road." Niall said

"Yay!" I yelled they laughed

"You two go get some stuff to do because we have to be at a photo shoot in 30 minutes then we have a interview." Daddy said

Carly and I got off the couch and ran to our rooms. I went in my closet got my Dora The Explorer Map backpack, then I got my iPad mini, color book,crayons, and my headphones.

After I put everything in my backpack I gaped a jacket and started going downstairs.

"Ready to go Kitten?" Harry asked as I walked down the stairs.