Chapter 10

Carly Pov

"Thanks again for buying me some clothes and stuff for my room. You really didn't have to." I said as we walked pulled in a long drive way.

"It's no problem love!" He said I smiled and looked out the window my mouth dropped to the ground.

"This is your house?!" I asked shock getting out of the car.

"You know it's your house too now." He said gaping some bags out of the car.

"Wow.." I said as we walk in, he chuckled.

"Follow me I want to show you your room!" He said running upstairs I ran right behind him.

We walked down the hall and he opened the last door on the left side of the the hall.

I walk in and gasped. There's a king size bed a flat screen TV, bathroom, and a walk in closet!

"You like it? We'll going to repainted it and stuff of course." He said I turned around.

"Like it? I love it! Thank you so much Liam!" I said giving him a bone crashing hug.

"LIAM WE COME WITH FOOD!" I heard a guy yell.

"I guess we're just have to tell the lads now. Come on!" Liam said dragging me out of the room.

"Liam!" I whine

"What?" He asked

"What if they don't like me?" I said looking down at my feet.

"They'll gonna love you trust me." He said I smiled and we walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Payno? Where's kitt-" Harry cut himself off when he saw me.

"Hi!" I said awkwardly waving my hand they all look at me.

"Who's that Liam?" Niall asked with a mouth full of food.

"Lads I'll like you to meet my new adoptive daughter Carly!" Liam said pointing at me the room got quiet.

"Uhhhh..I'll let you guys talk. Nice meeting all of you!" I said and walked back up to my room.

*************************************
Liam Pov

After we heard Carly closed the door I look back at the guys and they all had their arms crossed.

"Have you lost your mind boy?" Louis asked.

"No I don't think I lost my mind." I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you adopt another child when you already have Whitley?"Harry asked

"Whitley asked Santa if she can get adopted by someone for Christmas and plus they seemed really close the day I went to the orphanage like they were sisters or something." I said sitting down on a chair and put my hands over my face.

"We're sorry Liam we were just surprise that you want another kid I mean we'll glad to have another kid around but-anyway we're sorry." Zayn said.

"Thanks but I think you guys should talk to Carly she was worried about you not liking her." I said they nodded and started going upstairs.

"Where's her room?" Niall asked as they went up.

"Last door on the left." I said

************************************
Harry Pov

I feel bad that we acted so weird when Liam introduced Carly to us. She probably thinks we don't like her or something.

We walked up to the door and Louis knocked a few seconds later the door opened and there stood Carly.

"Hey. Can we come in?" Louis asked she opened the door wider.

She sat on the bed and Niall shit the door behind us.

"Do you guys not lik-" I cut her stuff.

"No of course we like you, we were just surprised that Liam wanted to adopt another kid already." I said

"I guess I understand where your coming from." She said

"How about we start over yeah?" Niall asked.

"I'll like that!" She said with a smile on her face.

"Ok we'll go outside and we can start over." Louis said and the four of us went outside her room and knock on her door again, she opened it.

"Hi I'm Harry!"

"I'm Zayn!"

"Niall!"

"And I'm LOUIS!"

"Nice to meet you guys I'm Carly!" She said