Chapter 22

(A/N:This chapter is gonna be the same day as the last chapter.)

Carly Pov

Why do school days go by so freaking long! Like oh my god.

If we have to be stuck here all day the teachers should at least talk about something interesting.

"Monday we're going to finish with our notes and I want you guys to work on this worksheet on page 45 over the weekend, but you only have to do 1-8." Mr. Davis said giving each of us one right before the bell rang.

"Remember your homework!" He yelled load enough for us to hear him.

Scarlett, Lexie, Amy and I all walked out of Mr. Davis' room and met up with Peyton and Hannah by the front office.

I met Amy in Science she's Scarlett's cousin but Amy is just a couple months older.

"Is your Dad here?" Amy asked I looked around and saw Liam's car.

"Yeah come on!" I said and we all started walking down to his car.

"Please don't have all the boys." I said under my breath as I opened the door.

"Hay gurls!" Zayn said in a girl voice as we got in Harry and Liam were with him.

The girls all looked like they were gonna past out. I told them a couple days ago but I think it didn't really help.

"Hey Zayn." I said getting buckled up.

"How was school?" Liam asked

"Fine how was rehearsal?" I asked

"Fine." They said in unison.

Scarlett elbowed me. I eyed her and look at the girls they all were giving me the 'introduce us look' thing.

"Yeah boys these are my friends Lexie, Hannah, Scarlett, Peyton, and Amy, and these three idiots are Harry, Zayn, and Liam also known as 3/5 of One Direction." I said pointing at each of them.

"We are not idiots!" They protested.

"Yes you are!" I yelled back.

"How?" Harry asked

"What 20 year olds goes to a 14 year old bed room and put on her bras?!" I said they blushed and the girls laughed.

"We didn't do that!" Liam said

"Yes you did!" I said

"Whatever." They mattered.

"So have you decided if your going to winter formal or not?" Peyton asked.

"Winter Formal?" Liam asked

"Yeah it's a dance." Amy said

"Yeah I just haven't asked Liam yet." I said."So Liam can I go?" I added.

"When is it?" He asked.

"Next Saturday." Lexie told him.

"Yeah you can go." He said the girls and I squealed.

Then I remembered one other thing to ask.

"Do you guys think Lou would mind if she did our hair and stuff?" I asked as we were pulling up the driveway.

"I don't think she'll mind but ask her anyway." Zayn said.

"Okay!" I said as we walked up to the front door.

"Does anyone else smell smoke?" Hannah asked the boys and I look at each other and winded our eyes.

"LOUIS, NIALL!" We shouted and we all ran in the kitchen.