Chapter 1

Liam Pov

"Please Simon! I'm old enough now! All I want is to adopt a kid for he or she can have a better life!" I said throwing my arms up in the air.

"Liam I understand that you just want help but I just don't know if your ready with the tours, your fans, the media and everything else." He sign

I sat down in frustration and put my hands over my face. He has a point but I really want to do this.

"Screw media and the fans will understand plus if they're really our fans they will support any decision I make!" I yelled he sign.

I really want to do this. Ever since the lads and I went to Africa a couple years ago I've wanted to change a kids life. I even already know the age, gender, and I got a room ready and everything.

Every year I ask Simon but he always saids I'm not old enough or I'm not ready. I just need to show him that I'm ready.

"I'll prove to you that I'm ready!" I said getting up he raise a eyebrow.

"What you talking about Liam?"

"To show you that I'm ready I'll watch your son for a week!" I said he widen his eyes,

"You want to watch my child?"

"Yep! If I can watch him with out calling you for help then I get to adopt a kid and if I can't then I won't and I'll never bother you about again." I said I got up walked up to his desk and held my hand out,"We got a deal?" I asked

He thought for a minute before he got out of his seat and shook my hand I smiled.

"You got a deal! Lauren and I could use a break of changing diapers anyway, but instead of a week you have the weekend because we have to go down to LA on Monday." He said I just kept smiling.

"You won't regret this! I'll take great care of Eric!" I said

"You better take good care of him. I'll bring him over with his stuff around 6."

"Ok I'll see you later!" I said running out of his office.

I'm so happy that he's letting me watch him! I'll show him and I'll finally get to adopt a kid!

~6 o'clock~

"I can't believe that he's letting you do this." Zayn said

He's the only one that knows that I want to adopt a child I can't trust the others they might tell people or something.

"Yeah I know I can't either by the way if the boys ask I'm just babysitting him for Simon and Lauren can have a break." I said

he nodded his head then my door knocked I got up and answered the door to see Simon,Lauren, and Eric.

"Hi guys!" I said opening the door for they can come in.

"Liam thank you so much for doing this for us!" Lauren putting Eric's bug on the floor.

"Are you kidding I can't wait to watch him!" I said

"Simon!" Zayn said walking out of the living room.

"Zayn nice seeing you!" Simon said the

Zayn said hi to Lauren and started playing with Eric while Lauren and Simon told me want I need to know about Eric. They said bye and left.

~Two Days Later~

It was my last day with Eric he leaves tomorrow so Lauren and Simon are coming in a hour to pick him up and Simon will let me know if I can adopt or not.

I'll admit it wasn't easy to take care of a child but it wasn't too hard besides I have my five best mates to help if I need any. They helped out a little while he was here.

Right now I'm putting Eric in my bed for his nap. I have a room for a kid but it's not fully ready yet so he's been sleeping with me.

I walked downstairs back to the living room where the lads are watching TV at I sat on the chair.

"Is he asleep?" Harry asked I nodded my head.

"It sucks that he's about to go home." Niall said with a mouth full of chips.

"Yeah it was fun coming over to play with a kid." Louis said.

We kept talking until I heard a cry we all got up and went in my room to see that Eric is awake. I went over to him and put him in my arms.

"Shh..shh it's ok." I said bouncing him my arms after a couple minutes he stopped crying.

"Give me the kid!" Louis said taking him out of my arms him and Niall started making funny faces making him laugh then there was a knock on my door.

"Eric your Mummy and Daddy are here!" I said his eyes lit up and he had a big smile on his face.

"Dada,Mumma!" He said

We all awed and carried him downstairs opening the door.

"My Boy I missed you!" Lauren said gaping her son," Thank you Liam!" She added I smiled.

"Liam." Simon said I look up at him and he nodded his head I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Well we better get going thanks guys!" Simon said we all said bye.

When I closed the door I jumped around like a little kid on Christmas the boys all stared at me like I was crazy.

"What's up with you mate?" Harry asked

"I made a deal with Simon saying that if I was able to take care of Eric then I can adopt a kid!" I said smiling like a big goof.

"So your adopting a child?" Niall asked I nodded my head.

"Yep! I'm going to tomorrow!" I said they all cheered.

"Yay! We're gonna have a kid around!" Louis yelled.

For the rest of the night we all talked about tomorrow and hung out until they decided that they should go home.

I bushed my teeth and took my shirt and pants off then got in my bed, I went to sleep smiling thinking that I'm finally gonna have a kid and change his or her life.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys so I've been wanting to write a book where one of the boys adopt a little kid. So let me know what you think!