Chapter 3

Liam Pov

I put Whitley in the backseat of my car, I still need to get her a car seat and other stuff for her. I shut the door and put her bag in the trunk of my car before I got in and started the car.

"Hey Whitley we're going to get you some stuff like a car seat then we'll go to the grocery store then after that we're going home." I said

"Okay." She said I turned the radio on and One Thing came on I looked down to see our album in our car I rolled my eyes I guess the lads got in my car and put that in for her to listen to.

"I like this song!" I heard her say I look up though the review mirror and saw her dancing to the song.

"You know who sings it?" I asked she put her finger on her chan and thought for a minute.

"No." She said and I parked the car.

"We're here!" I said unbuckling the seatbelt and putting her down."Hold my hand." I said she held my hand and we walked into Target.

"Follow me." I said walking to a employee.

"Excuse me where are your car seats?" I asked

"Go straight, turn right, and they should be at the end of the hall." He said

"Ok thanks, come on Whitley!" I said gaping her and she started swinging our hands back and forth.

"Liam?" She asked

"Yeah,"

"Can I get a doll?"

"We're going shopping tomorrow for clothes and toys but if you want one then you can get one doll today after we get the stuff we need first." I said

"Yay!" She said I chuckled and finally found the car seats.

"What color do you want?" I asked putting her on my shoulders she look at all of them

"That one!" She said it was a blue one I nodded and put her down for I can get it. We looked for a cart to put all the stuff in then I got more stuff that she needed before we went to the toy section.

She smile and ran to where the dolls were and was amazed at all of them I chuckled.

"Which one do you want?" I asked

"I don't know there's so many!" She said looking around then she stopped and smiled.

"That one!" She saids pointing to the Barbie doll. I gaped it and gave it to her.

"I'll open it when we get home." I said she nodded and we went to the check out line.

After I paid for everything I put her back in the car and putted the stuff in the seat next to her.

On our way to the grocery store we danced and sang to more of our songs when we got there I unbuckled her again and I put her on my shoulders.

"You want the cart that has the race car you can sit in?" I asked remembering that I used to love those when I was a kid.

"Yeah!" I put her in the race car thing and we started shopping I asked her what she like as we walked down different parts of the store.

"Liam go faster!" She said and I push the cart faster and she started making car noises and laughed.

"What specific favor of ice cream?" I asked

"Strawberry please!" She said and I gaped the strawberry and chocolate.

After we were done shopping I paid for all the food and put all the groceries in the car before getting Whitley out of the cart. I got her out, put her in the car and one of the employees took the cart in for me. I started the car and we took off.