11

"Bakugou!" Iris appears at the blonde's room door.

"What now, Eyes?"

"Since it's our last day, let's do something different!"

"Why?"

"Because I want to~"

"Where do you want to go now?"

"I saw a street with a bunch of food stands. Also, turn right and you have an arcade!"

"Arcade? Why?" Iris rose an eyebrow at him. "Fine."

"Yay!" Bakugou closes the door behind him.

~~~~~

"Wow! There's so much food! Which one do you think I should try first, Bakugou?"

"I don't know dumbass, you choose!"

"Okay then, how about takoyaki? I've never tried it."

"Fine."

The pair order a few takoyaki balls since they were especially hungry after the day. When Iris prepared some money from her wallet, Bakugou had already payed for the both of them.

"You're treating me~?"

"No, you were too slow, Eyes."

"If you say so, Lord Explosion Murder~" Bakugou grunts, reminding him of the hero name he tried to choose. After 2 minutes, they were handed their piping hot food. They stood on the side of the street as they chatted

"This shit is good!"

"Again, you calling something good, shit."

"Hey!"

Quickly finishing their meal, Iris drags Bakugou over the arcade. The arcade itself was huge and futuristic, filled with almost every type of machine game you can imagine. Iris admires the room in delight. Bakugou chuckles.

"You sure look exited huh, Eyes?"

"You're kidding? This is a dream! A huge gamer needs lots of toys to play with~"

"That last sentence made it sound weird."

"Huh? What do you mean~?"

"Never mind."

"Come on, stop stalling and let's play!"

"Stop rushing me!"

"What? Are you scared of loosing~?"

"Never!"

Iris and Bakugou wasted their evening away on mostly shooting games and the hand hockey machine. Iris won most of the games with shooting, thanks to her great aim. They were tied at hockey, though. On the rare times that they would play a machine that involved some sort of chance, Bakugou got extremely lucky and won the jackpot multiple times, earning a bunch of tickets. Since Bakugou didn't know what to use it for, he gave them to Iris, who exchanged them for a teddy bear.

Or, at least, thats what she thought. When she went to the bathroom, Bakugou bought an item from the clerk that she wished for, but couldn't get it due to not having enough tickets somehow with the help from the leftover money he had.

Unfortunately, the time for them to leave soon approached. Iris pondered on what to play before leaving. Spotting the machine, she grabbed Bakugou's wrist and hurried him along. She brought him to two Dance Dance Revolution games.

"Oh fuck no."

"Why not?!"

"I'm not going to dance."

"It's easy! Or, could it be that you're scared to loose!" Bakugou immediately took offence to the statement and angrily got on the machine.

"I'll show you, Eyes!"

"We'll see. You should do the honours of picking the song~"

The song started playing and their feet matched the arrows. Soon enough, they were having do much fun, that they actually tried a few dance moves. A crowd gathered around them, cheering them on. This was an uncommon sight. An angry, conflicted boy and an equally conflicted girl, put all their bad thoughts aside. For the first time, they were in sync. Laughs and happy noises escaped their mouths as the 3-minute song, that felt like forever, bonded them.

In the end, it was a tie. Neither of them won like they hoped to. However, they did win deep down in their hearts. At that moment, who the best was didn't matter. What mattered to them was, they had fun.

Together.

~~~~~

Returning back to the hotel, the duo's conversations were more friendly. They talked to each other like friends. This was a special day for Bakugou. It was the first time that he enjoyed himself with someone other than his family.

He loved it.

"Thank you for tonight, it was so much fun! Goodnight, King Explosion Murder~" Iris went inside her room, not expecting a reply.

"Goodnight, Iris."