Chapter 1

A/n: please note, this is the first novel I ever wrote-

The first few chapters are super short- the word limit gradually increases!

<edited>
______

"Owhh! Look who's here, it's the Kim Taehyung lover-girls!"

Oh my godd!! I was tired of listening to that again and again. Everytime that girl group walked into the classroom, these guys would go all wheezing about the them liking Taehyung.

Jealous of course. I never understood what was so special about him, i saw 0.000 reason for him to be the heartthrobs that he currently was.

Yeah true enough, i wouldn't have understood 'since he's my brother' but whatever. I was soo done with being "there goes taehyung's lil sis."

"Oh My God!! Did you see the picture he uploaded yesterday!? His messy hair...damn...!" goes one girl.

"Yeah, i did! Sooo Hooottt!" goes the other.

NOT AT ALL. If only they had seen the mess that he was at home, no one would even bother to look at him.

"Yeah, but did you see the picture Y/n posted of taeh-"

"Kim Y/n!!!"I turned around to spot my brother with a fierce look in his eyes, the- 'i'll rip you apart with this gaze' type of a look.

Of course all the girls were screaming- no wait- howling, after seeing Taehyung, but i knew what was coming for me.

The previous night, I had posted a picture of taehyung sleeping- a picture which no one at school must see. So, of course.

He jogged his way up to me, picked my phone, turned it on- and then stopped. Of course i had a password! Hehe.

"Unlock this right now." he practically threw the phone in my face.

"And, what will i get?"

"Anything! Just take it down right now, Y/n!"

"First the deal!"

"Your fav chocolate, the biggest one- i promise. Now take it down immediately!"

"If that's what you want." i deleted the post Immediately, before any bargains in the deal could be made.

"Heh! Better.'' and with that he stormed out of my classroom.

"OMG! Wasn't that Kim Taehyung?! Like Kim Taehyung in flesh and blood?!..." ARGGG!! Not again!

______

"Hey! Where's my chocolate?" i questioned Taehyung, who was sitting on the last table of the cafeteria- emphasis on 'on'- with his so called gang. But, the only person who caught my eye wa-

"What chocolate?" Taehyung asked, interrupting the train of my thoughts.

"The Deal." i said, throwing air quotes at him.

"I dont remember any such thing Y/n-"

"WHA-! No you cant do tha-"

"Oh belive me, i can!" he blurted and ran off as the bell rang, indicating that the break was over.

What the hell was that!? He was doin it again!? I sat down on the chair with a grump face.

"Hey Y/N! Here, take this. I knew he would do that again." waving my fav chocolate in front of my face, there stood my eye catcher- Jeon Jungkook.

×××

A/N-

HEYYYY BUBS!

Tysm for reading the first chapter of my first fan-fic -"PROMISE''!

Check out the next chapter for Taehyung and Y/n's post- and some more stuff about this ff. I'm just goin to help you see it through my imagination!

Also pls forgive me for grammatic errors and typos!

Tyyy ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

PS:don't forget to vote! Comments are open for suggestions and views!

See you in the next chapter!<3