Chapter 25

<Edited>

<Edited>

"Hello?"

"Hey- Jungkook!" I squeaked out.

He was walking. On his way to his apartment- I could recognise the street.

"You're- eyes look red. You okay?" He asked, moving in closer to his phone.

I rubbed my eyes instantly, "No- nothing. I just woke up." I buttered off without thinking twice. WHY DID I NOT ASK HIM STRAIGHT!?

"Woke up? You- didn't go to work?" He asked.

"No I didn't... Just." I lied and shrugged. I HAD TO ASK HIM, WHY WAS I NOT?

"Owh. You had a head ache last time I called you too. You Sure you're ok? Go see a doctor if you're feeling unwell." He said cutely as ever while adjusting his left earphone. I couldn't ask him. What was I doubting him for? I probably just miss understood.

"I'm good, I'm good. Just- chumming." I lied again.

"Ohh." He made a face as if calculating something and then shrugged.

He was almost near the door of his apartment when-

"Hey jungkook- open up this damn door already!" Came Stacy's voice from somewhere in the background. My smile dropped instantly.

She asked for keys to his appartment? And Jungkook's face went white?

"Y-yes." He stuttered out- the camera moved haywire and I could see her shoes and short sports skirt outfit.

I bit my lips and waited for Jungkook to talk to me again-

Or maybe I should have waited for him to hang up the call. Because, that's what he did.

Tears rolled down my cheek even before I knew it. My head started hurting. What I feared the most was actually happening. I couldn't even handle it. I felt sick-

My phone rang again. It was him. Why now? To show me what they both were doing? I flung the phone off the bed and it landed face up on the floor.

I pushed my face into the pillow and let out a cry. Why would he do that to me? He said he loved me. Why!?

He's a liar.

I couldn't stop imagining things. My head was spinning.

My phone kept buzzing and buzzing until I got annoyed and picked it from the floor.

3 missed calls and 2 texts.

I was about to open the texts when my phone rung again. I hit the green button and threw the phone on the bed so he didn't see my face.

His face came up on my screen. He looked worried. Seriously!?

"Y/n?" He called out, squinting into the screen. He called my name again when I didn't reply.