Chapter 23

<Edited>

<Edited>

"We'll drive seperately!"Jungkook shot out.

We were at his place, filling his luggage in the trunk of his car. Tae, Sesh, mom, dad, Mr and Mrs. Jeon- everyone was there. And I, I wasn't feeling soo good.

"O-okay." Mr. Jeon replied with a smile while he shut the trunk.

Everyone else fit in his car while we got in mine- well, it's dad's but yeah.

"Babe, you don't look soo good today. You okay?" He asked as we pulled the seat belts around ourselves, as a practice- he picked my hand and kissed it when it touched his while buckling. Had he been doing extra cute stuff in the past week? Check.

" 'babe'? Since when do you call me that? Changing already huh?" I chuckled.

"Since now. Now tell me, you look too low Y/n." He said, placing his hand in my lap. I turned the key in the ignition and the engine softly came to life.

"Nothing. It's nothing." I replied, looking straight ahead at the street through my shades.

"Your eyes tell." He said, looking out of the window, "You think I didn't see your eyes when the sunglasses almost slipped off your pretty face? Plus it's evening."

"Then why ask?" I questioned, sniffing loudly.

"Because! I don't want you to be like this Y/n! It hurts me!" He said, tilting his body towards mine, "Im not going forever babe. I'll be back this Christmas to see you! What makes you cry your eyes out this way!?"

"I don't know- it's just, I've known too many relationships go wrong in long distance!" I blurted out.

"WHAT? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN LIKE THAT!? STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT!" He screamed at me.

I pulled up at the side. I hope our parents won't notice. Wait- did he just call me 'idiot'?

"Look at me." He said. I was scared he might see how stupid I looked.

"LOOK AT ME, I SAID." he repeated, holding my chin and turning my face towards his.

"Let go of these firstly." He pulled my shades off of my face. The anger in his voice scared me more, I held my eyes down.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I flinched at his loud voice, sensing which he calmed down, "What's wrong Y/n? Why are you being soo negative? 'No distance changes us' those were your words right? Look up at me now, please!"

I looked up slowly at his glistening eye- they were angry, but still soft.

"Tell me! Why!?" He asked again.

I blasted off with tears rolling down my already puffed eyes, "WHY- You ask? You're moving out Jungkook! It's not as easy as it seemed! You've put me into a habit of yourself, you're literally the first person I think of every day and the last person I think of every night! I wake up with hopes of seeing you, meeting you, hugging you! And n-now, now you're leaving for three whole years!? It's like a whole different piece of land! God knows what all might change once you go there! What if you find a good job there and don't come back? What if you get bored of me and find some else? Someone better!? You think it's easy for me to do that? You think it's easy for me to bear with the sudden change-?"