Chapter 12

<Edited>

<Edited>

"DO NOT DO THAT JUNGKOOK!-NO NO NO, STOP. JU-" the door behind me clanged to the frame as I rushed into the ward with tablets in my hand, to spot him trying to shift from the bed to the wheel chair all by himself.

I held him up just in time so he didn't fall of the bed.

"Aishh- idiot! What do you think you're doing!? You wish to stay here for even longer, don't you!?" I scolded, as i held a 70kg boy, mid air with my forearm below his shoulders.

He started laughing as I used all my body strength to lift him and make him sit on the wheelchair, while I practically fell down once he was safely seated.

"Aww, my caring and strong babygirl!" He complemented between his laughs, as I adjusted my clothes back to normal.

"You even have the audacity to laugh Jungkook!? Are you kidding me!? You could have literally fallen down and hurt yourself! I feel like an idiot trying to take care of you-"

"Sushhhh!" he said, "Nothing would happen! Though- I do have a reason to stay here for a little longer...you know- Neeyaaaa-"

"You- you want some more of wild hair pulling, don't you, you little-" I said, as I placed my hand lightly on the back of his head, ready to clutch his hair the moment I heard the 'N' name again.

"I would love to have my hair pulled by you." He flirted in the most teasing way possible, though it reached my ear in more of a turn on way.

I tucked his hair a little, making him look into my eyes.

His eyes were glistening- I could see the whole of universe in them. My universe. They were deep- soo deep that once you start falling in them, there is no way out, and i,-I had already fallen deep enough to never want to come back. I wished to be with him in every second that I still had left to live, I wished to share his sorrow and happiness, I wished to stay by his side, I wished to make it worth while for him. I couldn't help but notice how close we had gotten in that short span of time, I really had no clue about who I would have been if he wasn't a part of my life.

"Y/n?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah, here, here- take these medicines." I said, as I let go of his hair and handed him the medicines.

"Wait- no! Hair pulling! Wild Y/N! Wild Y/N where are you!?" He whinnied making a puppy face.

I was really am dating a kiddo, wasn't I?

"Sush! Take these meds now, I smelled something good outside the cafeteria on my way here." I said as I handed him a glass of water.

"Pchh- but I want wild y/n!" He complained, swallowing down the tablets.

'wild y/n'- he is a baby, but not a baby at the same time. Ughh!

"Listen you- you had breakfast not long ago, I haven't had anything after coming here- and that is, since 8am and it's 2:30pm already! I'm HUNGRY!" I said.