Chapter 13

<Edited>

<Edited>

"cos²θ+ sin²θ=1, and cos²θ=1/cosec²θ. Now if you use the formal here, it becomes-"

"UGHHHHRRRR!! Jungkook, I'm done. I'm done here. I'm super saturated now!-"

"What are super saturated solutions?" He asked.

OHH GOD. He needed to stop being my teacher now.

"If I answer that- will you let me go!?" I asked, begged actually.

"Depends." He replied, with a straight face.

"Ugh- super saturated solutions are those with, with- more than the maximum amount of- umm, solute?"

"Thats not the full thing Y/n." jungkook replied, poking the ruler on my forehead, "So, no break for you."

"Nooo- atleast partly it was correct! Half break atleast!?" I almost teared up. I'd been stuck in my room with him and my maths book for the last five hours, without a break. I wish I was here with my boyfriend Koo and not my tutor Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Y/n! Kids, come down for snacks!" Mom called out from outside the shut door.

"YESSS!" I rejoiced and hopped off the bed, then getting yanked back.

"Y/n, let's just finish this last sum. Only then will I allow you to leave." He said, placing a pencil in my hand.

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST CHILL!? YOU HARDLY FINISHED YOUR EXAMS DAY BEFORE- AND NOW YOU ARE HERE TORTURING ME WITH WHAT- SIN AND COS AND WHAT NOT!" I pounced on Jungkook, pinning him down on the bed. I wouldn't spare him even a bit, now that he was back to being all strong and stable- he cannot be doing that to me.

"Y/n-" he ever so swiftly switched our positions. Now that I as below him- i was powerless.

He looked fiercely into my eyes, as if trying to transfer knowledge. I blinked a few times and after getting no response from him I said, "J-jungkook, what are we doing right now?"

"Aishh-y/n, come on, do the sum already." He said, sitting up straight and pulling me up with him.

This was the last thing I could do to get out of there-

I sat on his lap, swinging my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, "Mr. Tutor, how about filling in some energy? Hmm?" I said, placing my index finger over his lips.

"Y/n, that ain't gonna work." He turned me towards the foldable table on my bed and held me in place to avoid me from running away, again.

"Pchh-"I picked the pencil and started solving the half done trigonometric sum.

Once I put the pencil down, he placed his chin on my left shoulder to see what I had scribbled.

"Hmm, you got this one correct." He said, sliding his hands around my waist and hugging me to himself.