Chapter 26

<Edited>

<Edited>

I picked Jungkook's bag from the seat before he could reach for it and immediately hopped of the car.

"Give it to me." He tried snatching it away as I ran towards the door which Mrs. Jeon was apparently opening.

He did catch hold of the bag but I didn't let go- couldn't I just hold his bag for once?

I flashed him a puppy face which made him smile and side hug me as we walked into his house.

He let go off my arm as I unwilling walked ahead and placed the bag on the couch while he stood there, looking around his house. How I missed him being overly dramatic.

I pulled his hand towards the couch as his mom got him water. I was a homie to Jeons. Even when Jungkook was away, I spent a lot of time with his parents on weekend, even mom would come over with me sometimes.

"Jungkook sweetheart, change into easy clothes and take some rest for now. Your dad and I will get to the kitchen work immediately." Mrs Jeon smiled at us.

"Yes mom!" Jungkook replied as he streched his arms, landing one of them around my shoulders.

Once his mom was out of view, he pulled me into him and hugged me tightly. Extra tightly.

"Jungkook? You okay?" I choked out.

He just shook his head.

"Wanna go to you room?" I asked, hugging him back.

He pulled away and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Ahem, I mean, you need to- rest." I looked away.

"Oh yes, rest." He smirked and pulled my hand as he got off the couch. My body bumped into his because of the sudden movement.

We eventually climbed the flight of stairs, laughing and bumping into each other.

Once we were in his room- which I had not seen ever since the day when he was getting ready for his flight. He shoved me in, shut the door behind him and leaning on it.

I didn't even hesitate to swing my wrists around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. I melted into his lips within a split second as my eyelids dropped down. No tounge. Just- just filled with love.

We stood like that for over minutes without moving an inch of our bodies, just lips presses together and breathing the same air.

A tear of happiness slipped down my cheeks. He lifted his thumb and wiped the tear off. I just couldn't let go his warm lips at all, specially now that he started moving them against mine. I followed his lead, letting my fingers into his hair.

He pushed me along with him as I walked backwards towards his bed- ending up falling over it as his body leaned over mine, kissing me passionately.