Chapter 9

<Edited>

<Edited>

I rushed into the ER lane with Taehyung on my heel. Room 002...Room 002. There.

I pushed the door open-

"Mam, you can not enter the room." A gloved hand stopped me.

"Doctor, please just for a second, please."I pleaded, my face drenched of tears.

"I understand your concern, but sorry ma'am, i cannot let you in at the moment. Please, excuse." He said, as I moved out of his way to let him into the ER. I caught a flash of Jungkook's body, unconsciously lying on the bed- his white shirt now half red. It broke me.

I lost my balance. All I felt- were Taehyung's firm arms holding me before everything blacked out.

____

I open my eyes to see the white washed ceiling of my room. It took me a few seconds before everything came flooding back to me. Jungkook.

I jumped out of my bed, still in my outfit from yesterday. I rushed down.

"Moooommm! Moommm!!"

"She's at the hospital Y/n. Stop running! How are you feeling now!?" Dad asked, walking out of the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand.

"Dad! Take me to the hospital! Now! Please!" I pleaded.

"Yes honey, I will. First take this medicine and get changed."

I blindly grabbed the light pink colored tablet which dad had in his hand and swallowed it down with a sip of water. His eyes widened.

"In a sip of water!? She really must be worried."I heard him talk to himself while I ran up the stairs.

Grabbing the first pieces of clothing that touched my finger tips-  Jungkook's black hoodie, a pair of dark blue jeans and a hair brush, I rushed myself into getting changed.

All I knew next was- that i was half-running down the corridors of the hospital. Jungkook got shifted into a private ward that morning. I spot Mrs. Jeon, mom and Taehyung at the seats. The two of them were helping Mrs. Jeon calm down, who seemed to wipe her tears every second.

"Y/n!" Taehyung jumped out of his seat as soon as he saw me.

"Mrs. Jeon, mom, Tae. Where is he!?" I hadn't seen Mrs. Jeon in a very long time, I felt really bad for not having greeted her properly, but I hoped she would understand.

"He's in this room. Don't rush him! The doctor said he needs both physical and mental rest-" Teahyung said, pointing at the door right in front of them.