Chapter 16

<Edited>

<Edited>

I walked out of the washroom with a smile on face while I dried my hair with The Towel.

I didn't take too long, just a quick scrub. Mainly because I really wanted to be beside him again but also because the hot water had started turning cold. My eyes seemed to beg to see him- well, he didn't make my eye beg anymore, he was sitting there on the sofa- was he making a vlog?! His hair was dry already- oh my dryer, WAIT- HE OPENED MY BAG AGAIN!?

It was like he knew I was goin to walk into the hall, he sweeped his hair back with one hand and looked up in my direction dramatically with a cute bunny smile. He held the stare for a few seconds before I realised I was frozen on spot.

He stood up swiftly and started in my direction.

"K-koo, lets just go out." I said, dodging him as I threw the wet towel on his face.

"Y/n, stop! I was waiting for you so we could go together!" He said, making a baby face with glassy eyes, trying to hide his disappointment. I felt ridiculous instantly.

"Aww, baby koo!" I said, running towards him and pinching his cheek, "let's go, I'm soo sorry!" I caught hold of his hand and pulled him towards the back door, grabbing my phone on my way out. I was eager to know what he recorded! His smile shot out immediate as a cute little dimple popped near his curled up lips.

"What took you both soo long?" Taehyung asked as we walked into the backyard together.

Sesha gave us a cheesy squinted eye expression accompanied with a teasing smile. Ah, the source of interruption.

We sat down beside each other, on the log opposite TaeSha while Jungkook answered, "It takes long to have a good bath, not like you."

Taehyung made a face and bent to pick a stick with marshmallows on it and handed it to me.

"Go get food first." Sesha said.

Tae and Jungkook jogged inside and brought soda and cup noodles.

"Well, why did we set up a tent?" I asked.

"Amm, that- Jungkook asked me to." Taehyung informed with a shrug.

Jungkook?

I looked up at Jungkook who was staring right into my soul, as an evil smirk pulled up on his face.

DAMN- that seemed to be- sus?

Taehyung handed out the food to everyone. We dug into it in no second- all the playing in the water had drained all our energy and those snacks didn't seem to make up for it.

Nobody uttered a word before the food was over.

"I'm still hungry." Sesha said in a small voice.

"Same- me too." I said.