Chapter 2

<edited>

<edited>

"Hey Y/N! Here, take this. I knew he would do that again." waving my favourite chocolate in front of my face, there stood my eye catcher- Jeon Jungkook.

I looked up, right in his deep dark brown eyes- the most doeish eyes you could ever find on a human face. Ones in which you could see the whole universe. Mesmerizing.

"Hey, are you even listening Y/N?" he snipped his fingers.

"o-ohh, right yeah, i-i am l-listening, and-d yeh...chocolate y-yeh. Ughhh"WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH ME? why couldn't i just act normal!?

"Yeah, are you alright ?"he said, looking genuinely concerned.

"Y-yeah i am..."i stuttered again.

"Here, take this." he said streching his hand out, to offer me- my favourite chocoate.

"No, no. You don't have to do this Jungkook. This is what Taehyung is supossed to do."

"I'm not doing this because i have to but because i want to. Now i got to go for my lecture, see ya-" he hastily handing me the chocolate and rushed out of the cafeteria even before i could process what he had said.

But- i did know, he has no lectures for the next forty five minutes.

________

I turned my fairy lights on before plopping myself on the bed. Ughh, i just couldn't get the chocolate out of my head, as a whole- i couldn't get him out of my head.

'I'm not doing this because i have to but because i want to.....I'm not doing this because i have to but because i want to....' just kept playing in my mind over and over again.

I lied down, holding the chocolate with my arms outstretched above me.

What could he possibly mean? Did he actually even mean it? Wasn't that the first time we had actually spoke in person? How did he know what my favorite chocolate was? How could he possi-

"Taehyungggg! Jungkook has come over!!" mom called out from downstairs.

"Comiggg mom!" He screamed back.

Whoa. Now that was- unexpected.

I quickly changed into my cutest PJ's and a tank top, then quietly walked out with the cutest messy bun I could pull up in sixty seconds.

*Knock knock*

"Taeee!" I stood outside his room waiting for a response.

"Yeah, Come on in!' he replied.

I twisted the knob and walked into the ever so messed up room of all times. Jungkook sat in one of the chairs at the desk, removing his books from the bag.

Owhhhh it was a study sesh, huh!?

"Are ya'll studying? Can I join too?" I excitedly asked.

"You wouldn't understand what we're studying, so why waste time?" Taehyung replied.

"I won't understand what you are studying, but you two know what I am studying, so maybe ya'll could help me?" I said with the most pleasing tone ever.

Even before Taehyung could speak, Jungkook 'hmm'-ed and with that, I had the legal permission to sit there.

Taehyung never opposed anything that jungkook said. Their friendship was beyond understanding- with one a typical extrovert and the other one who is super shy. So shy, that in three years of their friendship, that was the first time he spoke to this bestfriend's sister in person. We did chat before, but whatever.

.

I sat opposite Jungkook, and Taehyung sat beside him. Hardly did we even study a word, all we did was laugh and joke around.

But- all I noticed was, Jungkook didn't talk to me 'directly' even once, not even the slightest eye contact.

×××

〰️

@kim.xxx •

♡💬 Liked by jungkxxk

♡💬
Liked by jungkxxk.0109 and 236 others
Study seshhh!-🥴
@txxhyxng_kxm.3012
@jungkxxk.0109
ⱽⁱᵉʷ ᵃˡˡ ⁷⁶ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

@inebsel507 look who forgot me!
            @kim.xxx @inebsel507 who?🤔
@Txxhyung_kxm.3012 only I can understand what studies took place.

+_×_+

A/N:

Heyy bubss!!

Another short chapter!

I know the story didn't really move forward, but I promise I'll make the next chapter all hyped up!!

Stay tuned!💜

(Don't forget to check for 'revenge time' it will be up today!)