Chapter 14

<Edited>

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

<Edited>

"Y/n, come on! We'll miss the bus!!" Sesha shouted as Jungkook rushed up the flight of stairs to take my bag from me.

Dad was going to drop us off at the bus station from where we had a short ride to the booked cottage where we'd be spending 3 days and 3 nights.

It was already past afternoon so we'd reach by late evening.

"What do you have in there? Stones!?" Taehyung complained as he took my bag from Jungkook to place it in the cargo compartment.

"Stones, yes." I playfully replied as I stuffed myself between Sesha and Koo while dad drove out with Taehyung on the passenger seat.

"Kids, take care of your belongings, don't misplace anything. Girls, the boys have been handed the money, is that okay?" Dad asked, looking at me and Sesha through the rare view mirror.

"Yes." I replied, grabbing hold of Jungkook's arm.

"Of course it is." Sesha added.

"Okayy, don't forget to apply uv rays protection cream before you head out on the beach and make sure you don't get lost." Dad continued.

"Yes mom, anything else?" Taehyung playfully teased.

"Ughh, no I guess that's it." Dad laughed, "and and and, no funny buisness." He ended in a firm tone with a small cough in the end.

"Pchhhh-!" the four of us chuckled together before we said our parts of yes.

Dad was acting as if it was the first time we were ever going on a trip- first time as couple though, but yeah.

"Also, let's vlog the whole trip!" Sesha suggested.

"I'm in!" I replied.

"Im in till it's not posted anywhere." Jungkook said.

"Same. I don't really like my face." Taehyung added.

"Okay! And what!? You are literally soo handsome- like you could be the winner for the most handsome man alive." Sesha said.

"Huh- as if!" I said with a laugh.

"Ahan! You don't believe me, you-"

"Ohkayyy- ohkayy, and give us a call once you reach there." Dad interrupted before turning left into the bus station lane.

Seeing the buses made me even more excited. I turned to face Jungkook who's arm I'd been holding as I jumped up and down in my seat. He returned the same excited-four-year-old-child grin which I had on my face.

We hopped off the car and removed our bags from the cargo. Of course, would the boys even let us do anything? Jungkook and Taehyung grabbed bags in both their hands, leaving sesha and me empty handed.

Promise♡ •JJk• ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें