Chapter 11

<Edited>

<Edited>

"Y/n!"

"SESHHAAAA!" I ran up to her and pulled her into a tight hug, "I haven't seen you for Sooooo longggg."

"Aishhh, Y/n I just met you 3 days back. Anyways, where is Taehyung? Why did you take the bus ride here?" She asked as we pulled away.

"Taehyung is at the hospital, they already started with the study leave for their finals, so he said he'll be studying with Jungkook." I replied.

"Ohh, and how's Jungkook?"

"Honestly- It's been two whole days since I last heard his voice. I miss him like crazy already. Day before yesterday he was sleeping the whole hour I got at the hospital and yesterday mom didn't let me bunk school, agreed exams are approaching but, still. He wouldn't even call me up, I hope he's alrigh-"

"Shh, don't worry soo much Y/n, you'll be seeing him in the evening right? Plus you'd get the whole of tommorow with him. "She reminded.

"I'm not sure about the evening, he has his physiotherapy during the visiting hours today, also- why am I getting tommorow's whole day with him?" I asked, with a huge smile forming on my face.

"Tommorow is Tae's lacrosse match!! Did you forget!?" She beamed up.

Right, his match. It reminded me of promising jungkook to miss Tae's lacrosse match with him since he was too upset for having to miss it.

"Oh yeah. It slipped out of my mind." I replied.

"I can see that, now come on, let's go in before we get late!" She said, pulling my arm and dragging me through the school gates. I reluctantly let myself get pulled.

______

The day got over in a blink.

Sesha and I were back to the park like old days.

"I remember Taehyung playing on that slide with your younger cousin, Yoomi, right?" Sessha said, staring at the slides in awe.

"Yehh, Yoomi. She's a cutie pie. I wish she would come over soon..." It reminded me of the time Jungkook got his younger cousin home, Yoomi and his brother played till dusk while Jungkook and Taehyung played video games leaving me alone to babysit.

"Yehh, now get up!" Sesha was already on her feet, "Faster!"

I stood up, swinging my bag back onto my shoulder. She tucked on my wrist and started running around the- now almost empty park. I ran behind her.

We ran around the park like shameless kids for a while before we dropped down laughing on the bench, trying to stabilize out breaths. I realized how easily she diverted my mind from worrying about Jungkook, she was really the best.