Chapter 27 [last part]

<Edited>

<Edited>

"Can't we go there some other time, Jungkook? You know it's Christmas Eve."

"No, we can't. Don't worry, I'll drop you back home before ten thirty. Please- just come with me? Umm?" Jungkook pleased.

"Tch, ohkay- Atleast tell me where are we going. I'll wear the outfit accordingly."

"Umm, wear warm clothes. It's outdoor. Now go get ready. I'll pick you in ten." And before I could argue, he hung up.

In ten!?

I immediately hoisted myself off the bed and rushed to the cupboard- which had now turned into an aesthetic white and black wardrobe. All thanks to Jungkook's dressing style.

Hmm- warm clothes. I picked out a pair of black jeans, a full sleeve-deep neck grey top and not to forget, Jungkook's huge fluffy jacket.

I pulled my hair up into a high pony, setting it like Ariana, and then a few splashes of mist-

I heard the door bell ring. Someone opened the door, followed by faint greetings from Koo. I rushed out of my room immediately.

"These are your 10 minutes? It's not even been 5!" I teased as I hoped down the steps.

"I didn't call you! I'm here to meet Mum!" He swung an arm around my mom's shoulder. Oh right- did I mention? Jungkook now called my parents mom and dad too, apparently mom and Mrs. Jeon got into a challenge or something.

"Oh, have fun!" I laughed and walked towards the kitchen for a glass of water- basically eavesdropping over mum and his conversation.

"How are you, love?" Mum asked.

"I'm good!" Jungkook replied.

"I am seeing the three of you, early tommorow morning right?"

"Yes! I'll be here again before you know it!" He said.

"That's good! Now, I know I don't have to tell you this- but, drop Y/n back before 11pm" mom sweetly said. I silently laughed. Mom increased his time limit from 10:30 to 11- I wish I could see his happy reaction to it.

"Yes mom! Not a minute extra!"

I walked into the living room to catch Jungkook's attention, who immediately stood up from the couch.

"Have fun kids! And take care, don't catch cold!" Mom said, while we walked towards the door.

"Yes mom!" Both of us replied in unison before we burst out laughing on our way out.

"May I?" He dramatically bent down on the steps before me, extending his right hand out to me with a bow.

"You may." I acted out, placing my hand elegantly into his. He stood up to kiss the back of my palm.