✨ BONUS CHAPTER ✨

<Edited>

A/n:
I got requests from my readers to give an extra small ending to the story- basically wanting to see a small ver of Koo. (What if I tell you it's not happening? Kidding lol)

I swear this is the final last part:)

Shout out to Harry2411 for the request!

It hurts to end the story but, here it is!-

AUTHOR'S POV

After y/n's birthday, Jungkook goes back to Canada. They don't meet for the two succeeding years because of the hectic study routines.

After two years when he finally comes back, they start hanging out- more than they used to earlier.

It was time for y/n's graduation, Jungkook used to help her study and himself got job offers from both Canada and his home town, one of which- from canada- he excepts.

Taehyung and Sesha break up.

Within a month of Y/n's graduation, they decide to finally tie the knot. Jungkook and Y/n get married and move to Canada together. Jungkook has a good job, he earns more than enough to have a family. Y/n gets a job too.

After a year Y/n gets pregnant. Turns out they're having twins, a girl and a boy.

During her pregnancy period, Sesha comes over to Canada to become a helping hand. Taehyung throws a surprise visit too. That's where Taesha's story takes a turn. Their extinguishing love reignites because of the tricks KooNee play on them. They go back as a couple.

Jungkook and Y/n celebrate the 1st bday of JaeHwa (daughter) and JeonSan(son) with their parents, also attending Taesha's wedding at the same time.

They go back to Canada.

It's a happily ever after where they grow old together!

That's JaeHwa and Jungkook.

Ps: JeonSan is sleeping and Y/n is behind the camera.

A/n:

Okay, now I'm crying again.😭

Promise
Since 30th Jan, 2021
to 11th July, 2021.

PromiseSince 30th Jan, 2021to 11th July, 2021