Chapter 19

<Edited>

<Edited>

"Ammhh Y/n....come over...please. I shhss... miss you soo mushhh...." he blew a soft mumble breath.

My eyes were still shut. His body was still in position over mine, his face still hidden in the crook of my neck.

I didn't even need to open my eyes to know it was still dark. What time-

"Its been.....- long..... I haven't even.....I...want to....touch....rosy warm cheeks..." Koo mumbled again.

My eyes fluttered open. What was he dreaming about? Did he usually sleep talk!? HOW MUCH HAS I MISSED ALREADY?

I lightly turned my neck to look at his creased forehead. He was uneasy in his dream. He sighed and didn't speak for a few moments.

"It's your birthday.... 2 more years.... Come here ....*sigh*....please y/n...i-" he continued again.

My birthday? 2 MORE YEARS? He said he was goin to go just for 2 years! This sums up to 3 years! WHAT!?

Wait, maybe he was just mumbling in his sleep.

I turned to check the time, making sure I didn't disturb his sleep. 3am. I still had time to sleep.

I turned back to the cute sleeping boy in my arms. His forehead was smooth now, maybe the hard part of his dream was over.

Wasn't it soo cute how he dreamt of me even after being asleep right by my side? And how he missed me? And how he kept asking for me to go to him?-

"I love yo...Y/n....you came....I'm- hmumm-" he spoke again.

And now he was saying he even loves me? How did I deserve him? His love is pure, soo pure. How did my life- from being noticed only for being the school heart throb's sister, come to having the most beautiful soul love me?

His breathing pattern evened as he fell into deep sleep. Maybe that was it for that night's broadcasts.

"With ever passing second, with every moment of the wings of a butterfly, with every breath I take, my love for you increases. I keep falling deeper and deeper into the warm safe place your love has invited me to. If not for you, my life would be a blank canvas. But you, you filled colours in me. Colours I had never even desired to see. You are my artist. My love for you cannot be spoken, it would be a shame if only words could repay your warmth. But in the end, only words that these are, our love is unmatched." I echoed my thoughts out loud as I caressed his cheek, letting my thumb caress his features.

"I wish you could hear my confession." I said, chuckling to myself as he adjusted again.

I kissed his parted lips, letting them stay there as I shut my eyes to drift into sleep again.

_____

Soft warm lips glided over my face once again that morning.