Chapter 8

<Edited>

<Edited>

Sesha and I were on the back seat trying not to spoil our gowns while Tae drove and jungkook was sitting in the passenger seat infront of me.

"Ohkay- wait, guys you gotta look at this. I can't stop laughing." Jungkook turned his phone towards us. Had to be something funny, he had had been laughing for the last five whole minutes.

'who is Kim Taehyung going to ask out for prom?'

It was the funniest poll I had ever seen. Did they pick just set an eighth grader as an option!? I couldn't stop laughing either. The girl with the most votes probably would be expecting Taehyung to ask her out. And BOOM- Sesha. I couldn't wait to see everyone's expressions.

Taehyung pulled up in an empty parking space just outside our campus. It was time to go in! I WAS SUPER EXCITED.

Taehyung and Jungkook got out of the car first, and open the doors for us in sync. Koo extended his hand for me to hold it. I did.

"You know Y/n, I wish you'd left your hair open today instead of the bun. But- you look sooo much more prettier now." he whispered, kissing me on the cheek. I blushed.

All four of us were out of the car now. I could already see the amazed or rather shocked faces of everyone whose eyes we caught.

I loved the way they set a grand entry for everyone coming into the hall- first they'd announce the name of the couple, followed by applause and a shower of rose petals.

Taehyung and Sesha went in first-

"Here we welcome- THE MOST awaited couple for the evening: Taehyung And Seshha!"*claps claps claps*

They stopped at the door of the hall where Taehyung kissed Sesha's cheek while petals were showered upon them. All I could hear was loud hoots accompanied with lots of 'waoo's, 'WHAT-'s, 'WTF-'s etc. It made me laugh.

Next were us, I was really excited but also nervous. The thought of tripping over and being an embarrassment to both Koo and myself had been haunting me since we left home.

"Stop worrying, hold my arm. I'm here with you." Koo whispered into my hear. It was like he could read my mind. How does he do that. FCUKING BUTTERFLIES AGAIN.

I held his arm tightly as we walked in, through the small passage way which exposed us to the hall at the end of it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the much awaited next couple of this evening- Jungkook and Y/n!!"*Claps claps*, even hoots. Whao- my anxiety rose from 100 to 10000 pretty quick.

We stopped at the entrance of the hall, He pulled me into a kiss even before the petals touched us. I heard hoots and 'wao they look Soo good together','soo cutee' and a lot more good complements from the crowd before us. It was true, wasn't it?