Chapters 15

<Edited>

<Edited>

I felt soft kisses being placed all over my face with my name being called out in whispers by the most familiar voice.

My eyes fluttered open to Jungkook hovering half of his body over mine, still placing tap kisses on my cheeks.

"Morning babygirl." He chuckled and whispered when he realised my eyes were open.

What a morning! I opened my eyes to see his face, it clearly got to be a very good morning. It took a minute for everything to flow back to me and my head immediately shot to my left to check on Seshh and tae, who were still sound asleep.

"Morningg Koo." I whispered back, lifting my head to finally let our lips meet. Soft as cotton candy, sweet as honey. "Umm, what time is it?"

Jungkook got back to his side of the mattress as I sat up, stretching. "7:25" he said.

"WHAT-" I squeaked out before he could cover my mouth with his hand.

"It's just 7:25- atleast lemme sleep till 8!" I said, my voice muffled under his hand.

"No- get up! I'm bored without you!" He complained, pulling me onto his lap with my legs locking around his waist.

I looked down with embarrassment when I realised what I look like early in the morning. My face had surely turned scarlet.

"Don't hide your face babygirl. I don't get to see it like this every morning." He said, lifting my face with the tip of his long fingers, while his other hand supported my back, keeping my body stuck to his.

I lifted my blushing face slowing with my focus on his chest. I was too embarrassed to meet his eyes.

"Aww, why are you blushing now?" He asked, giving me a cute bunny smile.

"It's- nothing." I replied, finally meeting his eyes. Those big deep brown clear eyes, how was I supposed to keep myself from falling in even deeper?

He stared back at me for a moment before his hands reached for my thigh. I realised they were fully exposed since I was wearing shorts which had rolled up too high in the night. Gosh-

His hand rubbed my lower thigh twice as he held the stare with the same expression, which changed momentarily into a smirk as his hand found its way up to the end of my rolled up shorts.

I slapped his hand away. I couldn't take a risk with Taesha sleeping right behind us. Jungkook groaned with a questioning face, to which I just shook my head in response. He's got no control.

He looked down for a second like he was upset, just to surprise me with a sudden kiss. I melted in it. He pulled me even closer to himself as my hands cupped his face, pulling him closer even.