Chapter 18

<Edited>

<Edited>

"Look at the lighting and decor! This is just sooo beautiful, isn't it Y/n?" Jungkook asked as we walked hand in hand through the adorable busy streets.

"It is!" I agreed, looking around with amusement.

Koo pulled me into a small shop of earnings and pendant. Whao, those looked soo beautiful. I wished I could get all of them. He picked up a pair of earnings and placed them on either side of my face. He shook his head with a pout and placed them back to pick another pair.

After a few more trials he finally presented me with two pairs which he liked the most, "these ones or these ones?" He asked.

"Ummm, these." I said, pointing at the navy blue wave shaped ones.

"I liked that one too! See I even found a matching neck piece with it!" He said, point at it with a huge teethy smile on his face. Just soo adorable. What did I do to even be around him? let alone him loving me.

Even before I could appreciate him, he was already paying for them. Once he was done, he spun me around to keep them in my bag.

We walked a few more turns before coming across a few clothes store.

"Come here," I said, dragging him towards a store, "enough of black." He sighed but let me drag him anyways.

He was soo easy to shopping with. He'd just pick the most sober and simple looking clothes that came into view.

I picked a pair of white and pink hoodies and light blue body fit jeans from the ones he shortlisted. Even though I knew our dads had given the boys money for the trip, this was something i wanted to gift him and so I rushed to the payment counter.

"Lemme pay." Jungkook said, pushing me aside.

"No. Im paying." I snapped back with a push.

"Noo-"

"Shut up. It's a gift." I said, taking the money out of my wallet.

"You don't have to Y/n." He said, still trying to stop me from paying.

"It's not because I have to, but because I want to." I said twinkling my eyes with my head thrown on one side.

"Y/N! STOP STEALING MY DILOGUE!" He whined as I giggled.

"Thankyou." I said to the man behind the counter before we left from the store with the packet in my hand.

"I'm hungry." I said as we walked towards the not very lit part of the streets.

"You're hungry, huh? Lemme feed you." Jungkook said while I adjusted my bag. I was not prepared for what came next.

All I knew I was- Jungkook had pinned me to the wall and our faces were just an inch apart. His warm breath gushed over my nose as I closed my eyes.