Prologue

<Edited>

<Edited>

PRANK! LMAOOOO.(It's April 1!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kidding- I keep my 'Promise's!
.
.
.
.
.
.

PROLOGUE

I hadn't been to Jungkook's room ever before. I remembered going to his house though, maybe two years back. I was with Taehyung, it was Jungkook's birthday and I wanted to act like the clingy ass sister of Taehyung who wanted to party. Those were simpler times, when I was noticed by no one and had my space.

It was a lot different now, his parents and I had gotten along, I had my own part of attention from everyone and my own space. And most importantly I was between people I loved the most, people who gave me confidence. And, I guess that was what was important.

"Heyy kidss!" Mr. Jeon greeted us as we walked into the hall followed by Mrs. Jeon, who had opened the door for us.

"Hello Mr. Jeon!" We greeted, bowing down.

"Taehyung, is that a bag with books inside it!?" Mr. Jeon asked, with an amused expression.

"Uhh, yeah. Our exams start in four days, so we decided to do a group study." Taehyung replied, scratching his nape.

"Is it? Your group studies usually include video games and exclude books." Mr. Jeon said, trying to hold back a laugh.

"And that's exactly why we are here! We are goin to make sure that the video games stay out of reach!" Sesha said, pulling me closer to herself by linking our arms.

"Yess!" i added.

"Okay, okay. Jungkook is in his room, you guys can go up." Mrs. Jeon informed.

"Ohkayyy!" Taehyung replied, already rushing up to the stair case like a kid. Sesha and I laughed as we followed him. It was good to see him back to his normal self after the whole gloomy mood he had the previous day. Looked like Sesh's pep talk worked. Or was it actually a pep talk?- cause, I don't think pep talks are given behind shut doors. I wonder.

The hall hadn't changed even one bit, but seemed like Jungkook had shifted from the left room to the right one.

Just at the end of the flight of stairs, I spot a frame holding a picture of Mr and Mrs Jeon with Jungkook in thier hand, he must have been two or three years old in that picture. On either sides of the frame, were smaller frames with Jungkook's pictures in them. In one picture, he was playing with dandelions and in the other, he was in an air tube almost double his size. Sesha walked ahead while I took snap shots of baby Jungkook. <A/n: hint!>

"Heyyyy Y/n!" Jungkook called out from his room.

"Yehh! Comin!" I said, sliding my phone into my pocket and jogging up to his room's door.