Chapter 5

A/N- this chapter is super long!

<Edited>

"No wait- ARGGHH! I can't keep this hidden any more. Y/n i want to tell you something. B-but first can I take you to the spot?"

"You're scaring me Jungkook. Take me there quickly!" I said. I had butterflies in my stomach. A million of them.

We both were walking in silence. Now- not holding hands. It was awkward- he was nervous. I could see it. Otherwise who would sweat in that cold!?

He kept throwing me side looks all the way, as if I were going to run away.

He really looked soo cute when he felt nervous- I had the sudden urge to click a phot- but I knew that it was not the time to fulfill my candid photo thirst.

"Y/n?" He called, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeh..?" I asked, as he stretched his hand out, as if asking me to take it.

I help his hand, passing him a nervous smile.

"Here." He pulled me towards our right- near the bridge side. It seemed like the perfect spot for what I thought was coming up.

He made me sit on the bench, nearest to the railing beyond which was water- right below a street lamp and flowery bushes in the background. Beautiful.

He knelt down on one knee. I knew he could hear my heart beating loudly in my chest.

"Y/n, I don't know how you would take this, I really don't. But I guess it's time you should know. It took me three years to gather courage to tell you this. I am not forcing you or anything, it's all up to you. Y/n i-i uhhh I am really scared, scared of how Taehyung would react, scared of how other will react, scared of how You will react. I don't know if it's the correct time to do this or no. Shit- I'm really nervous right now, Y/n- I haven't ever done this before. I might seem like a freak-"

"Jungkook!" I stopped him, placing my free hand on the side of his face with his ear between the gap of my index and thumb, "Stop blurting out! I like you! I do, I really, really like you! I don't know if this is what you were going to say, but I do- I do, I really like you. I might like you soo much that I could say i-"

"I love you." We said in unison.

I could feel the a hot tear of happiness flowing down my cold cheek. He wiped it away.

"I love you Y/n. I love you Soo much." He said cupping my face and moving closer, he stopped a few inches from my face asking for permission, I bent in closer- he moved closer too.

I could feel his breath on my nose. I could finally say we shared the same air, "I love you Koo" was all I whispered before our lips touched.

I could label that the most gentle kiss of all times- though it's my first. I pulled him up to his feet, getting from the bench myself- not letting go of the kiss.