Chapter 17

<Edited>

<Edited>

A/n:

Hellooo loviess! Before we start reading today, I want ya'll to know something!

Im goin to start selling bts merch! And not just that- I'll be hosting monthly ✨GIVE AWAYS✨too!

I realised I haven't shared ya'll my username so, @bts._7_.borahae is my main BTS page and @bts._7_.borahae.store is my store username! I would love it if you guys would follow it up and take part in my GA's!( CURRENTLY FOR INDIA ONLY)!

If ya'll are doing it, dm me your username so I know my supporters❤️

Thankyou!

______

I felt warmth of light on my shut eye as a smiled automatically formed on my lips. I streched my arms. WHAT- he was not there.

I shot open my eyes to meet an empty space where jungkook was supposed to be, looked like his phone had replaced him.

I pick his phone from the pillow and turn it on to check the time-

His- his wallpaper- it was a picture of us. Well, that picture was cute- but, I was asleep in it and he'd taken a selfie, flashing all this teeth at the camera. He had taken this before I woke up that morning. Look at my hair- aishhh.

I turned off the phone and kept it back on the pillow- no wait, I didn't see the time-

I picked it again. The slightest part of my finger tip touched the biometric lock sensor and the phone unlocked. Whoa- whose phone was that!? I didn't remember my finger print being registered his phone- the home screen, OH MYY-

IT WAS A PICTURE OF ME. AGAIN- IM SLEEPING. AND THERE IS A FINGER HEART BETWEEN MY FACE AND THE CAMERA WHILE I HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE LIKE I KNEW HE WAS CLICKING A PICTURE. OH MY GOD.

The tent flaps pulled apart, revealing a messy hair Jungkook with two steaming cups in his hand, "Y/N you're up!?? I wanted to wake you like yesterday! Goo back to sleep! Goo! Its just 7am!" Right, I didn't see the time again.

I smiled like an idiot, remembering the touch of this soft and warm lips all over my face last morning. I wish I hadn't woken up on my own.

He made a cute noot-noot face when I didn't obey him and turned back to leave the tent, "Come, let's watch the sun rise up. Get my phone too." he said.

I stood up and tumbled my way out to meet the sunlight spread across the green grass.

Jungkook sat on the logs near the dead fire, facing the direction of sun's light, it was still hidden behind the tall trees. He handed me a cup filled with coffee, before I sat beside him.