Chapter 22

<Edited>

<Edited>

"So, there are hardly four days for me to leave and you want me to babysit you?" Jungkook spoke into the phone.

"Ah yes, but not me. My niece." I laughed back.

"If it was you who I had to babysit, I would still agree. But- ligit babysitting?" I could hear the smirk in his voice, loud and clear.

"You've gotten more cheesy ever since. Not that you were less cheesy befor-"

" 'Ever since'? Elaborate please." He demanded.

"Since the-"

"The-?"

"The-" I repeated.

" The nigh-?"

"Since Sesha's birthday!" I blurted out.

"Ahh, birthday... And what happened that night!?" He teased.

"BYE JUNGKOOK. SEE YOU IN THE EVENING AT THE CAFE." I hung up before he could laugh even more at how shy I got everytime he brought it up. Not to talk about how he laughed at me even that morning when I woke up in his bear arms and I later could not walk for a whole while without limping but, anyways.

My college had started alredy. Vacation was over so quick, I didn't even catch a glimpse. Jungkook would leave very soon, just countable hour. To actually calculate the hours I'll have with him- hardly few.

My cousin and mom were going to go out with some work for a day-- basically we had the whole house to ourselves, so why not?- I MEAN JUST CALL HIM OVER TO BABYSIT TOGETHER.

Evening wasn't soo far so I got my self into getting ready.

______

I've been waiting for Jungkook to show up for the last 20 minutes, no sign of him.

"Ma'am would you like to place an order?" The waiter asked me for the second time.

"I'll- place it once my company arrives." I replied.

He smiled- in not a very professional but weird way and walked back to his place in the corner of the cafe. I was getting uncomfortable with every passing second, because of two thing- first, If Koo was alright and second, those glaring eyes of the waiter bugging into me every second.

"HEYYYY BABYGURLL" finally.

I forcefully pulled my lips up while he sat, not being able to hold it for long and then biting the inside of my cheeks.

"What's with the expression?" He asked casually.

"What time had we discussed Koo?" I said thorough gritted teeth with a fake smile plastered on my face.