Chapter 6

<Edited>

<Edited>

ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ?
₉ ₄₇ₐₘ

ʏᴇꜱ, ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ?
₉ ₅₀ₐₘ

ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇʀꜱ
ɪɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ?
₉ ₅₂ₐₘ

ꜱᴜʀᴇ!
₉ ₅₂ₐₘ

I was waiting near the lockers for the past fifteen mins. The whole corridor was empty, plus I WAS SOO HUNGRY. I hadn't eaten anything since morning.

Just then, the sight of Koo caught my eye. He jogged his way up to me and pulled me into a mini-hug with a forehead kiss.

"Jungkoookk! Taehyung might see!" I pushed him away, peeking over his shoulders- which wass practically impossible since he's soo tall.

"Don't worry. He's down on the ground, practicing for his lacrosse match next weekend. And- the corridor is also empty, sooo..." he said, trying to move in closer to kiss me. He moved even closer- close to an irresistible distance and then- my stomach grumbled. Embarrassing.

"Ohh right! Here." He said handing me a roll. FINALLY SOME FOOD.

"Like you knew I would be hungry!" I said, wildly opening and biting it- until I noticed him staring at me. In awe maybe?

"What?" I asked.

"You look so cute when you're hungry. Like a baby. Coogie. Coogie." He pulled my cheeks and then wiped the mayonnaise from below my lower lip. Still staring at me. It made me blush.

"You know I can't eat if you keep staring, right?"

"Oh ohkayyy...i'll turn around then." He said, spinning around with his back towards me.

"Nooo! I don't mean tht-"

-WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?-

Read a sheet which was stuck to his bag.

"WHAT-!?" I nearly scream out, making jungkook turn towards me and press my mouth shut with his hand.

"Will you go to prom with me?" He asked with big doe eyes.

My eyes widened with excitement as I nodded my head like the head bonbon toys on a car dashboard. He smiled and kissed his own hand which was still on my mouth.