*11

Happy New Year!

And, then we're back to regular classes. Forget the excitement from the past, exams are getting near.

"Oya! Jang Wonyoung! I dyed my hair dark brown! Cute, right?" Yuri exclaimed as she went in the classroom.

"It's not that much of a change though?" I told her.

"I actually wanted to dye it red but I might get suspended. Frustrating." She sighed in disbelief.

"Too bad. I wanted to see a walking tomato." I teased her.

She just glared at me. I decided to rest my head on my desk since it's still a few minutes before class starts.

"Right! I got some tea from Yena." Yuri suddenly said which surprised me.

"Don't surprise me like that!" I exclaimed and she just teasingly laughed at me.

"Okay, so the thing is about Chaewon-"

"Yeah, yeah. It's the thing between her and Minju, right?" I cut her off and said in a small voice.

"Wai-What? You knew?" She looked kind of disappointed. She must be waiting for the chance to tell me the gossip but I cut her off.

"Well, anyways, yeah. Yujin must've been devastated." She added.

"She'll be fine. She's a strong person." I just said.

************

It's already February and Valentine's Day is coming up. Not like I have something to look forward to that day.

"Jo Yuri~ Do you have plans on the 14th?" I asked, relying on a slim chance she won't hang out with Yena that day.

"Nah. Sorry, girl. Already booked." I sighed in frustration.

14th is also a city holiday in our area so we won't have classes. How convenient for the lovers, right?

"Just go date with Yujin or someone else. It's not like it would matter." She suddenly said.

"We haven't talked in a month, are you wrong in the head? Besides, why mention Yujin?" I mumbled but enough for her to hear.

"Well, just because. You two look good together. Besides, I know how you really admire her when she dances." She just said.

"Huh?"

She just looked at me and slowly formed a grin.

"I'll go full on support as your bestie." She contined teasing.

"What rubbish are you saying? I swear, I have nothing on that Yujin. Besides, if I did, I wouldn't really have a chance because she said so herself that she wouldn't like me." I explained.

"Pfft. We never know what time brings us, Jang Wonyoung!" She said.

On cue, the school asked the students to assemble in the gymnasium for an event.

I noticed that a group of people were preparing near the stage and caught a glimpse of Yujin. So, they're also performing this time?

The event started and it was the dance troupe's cue on stage. She's a really great dancer and she knows how to look pretty on stage.

"See? I was right. You do really admire her when she dances." I heard Yuri speak.

"Because she's truly a good dancer? Who doesn't admire her though?" I told her.

"Whatever." Yuri just laughed.

I really don't understand why she keeps insisting.

************
It's Valentine's Day! Yay! Insert sarcastic tone. Even Nako and Hitomi went and made plans on their own. I'm all alone today!