*5

The teachers gave us the entire two weeks to prepare for the school festival. A short break from stressing classes, finally.

"Hey. Focus! We need to finish practicing the dance by this week!" Hyeongjun demanded. He's the one leading us for our performance.

After a long practice, we took a break and went to the canteen to buy drinks.

"Wonyoungie. It's been a week and Junho still isn't talking to us." Yuri said as we sat under the shade of a tree.

"Leave him alone. If he doesn't want to talk then fine. We've been trying our best to make it up to him but he's being stubborn." I said with a slightly frustrated tone.

"Who's being stubborn?" A guy's voice suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Uhm, who are you?" Yuri asked as he looked at the guy behind me.

"Sorry to surprise you. I'm Wooseok, I'm Wonyoung's senior at our club." He introduces himself to Yuri.

"Wooseok, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I was bored and I saw you here so I came to join." He simply answered.

"Too bad we were going back. Bye!" I said and grabbed Yuri.

"What's up with him?" Yuri asks, looking puzzled.

"Nothing. Just a blunt senior who likes bothering people."

After the practice, I was asked to head to the mall to buy some stuff. Being the good girl that I am, I agreed despite being tired as heck.

The mall isn't that far so I got there in no time. There's so much people.

I headed to the places where I'm supposed to buy the stuff and then went to a fastfood chain afterwards. I can't supress hunger.

As I was eating, I noticed familiar faces coming in the same place where I was at a distance. There were too many people that I lost sight of them but pretty sure I saw Chaewon with another girl. Maybe it was her friend.

Why am I so curious about someone else's life? I should really learn to mind my own business.

I already started heading home when it suddenly started to rain. Damn, climate change.

Looks like it won't be stopping soon. I didn't bring an umbrella with me and I don't have enough to buy an umbrella.

"Looks like I have to wait." I mumbled to myself.

"Jang Wonyoung?" I turned to see who  called me and it was Wooseok.

"I'm starting to think you like me now that I'm seeing you often." I joked.

"Haha, nice joke. Are you stranded here? I can give you my umbrella, if you need it." He offered.

"Really? But, what about you?" I asked.

"I'll be fine. Take this." He offered me the umbrella.

"My conscience will eat me if you ever get sick because of me so I suggest we should just share." I insisted.

He tried to decline but I kept insisting so he ended up sharing.

He left as soon as I reached my house.

************

Message from An Yujin

AN YUJIN
hey

U not home yet?

hey giant bunny

its raining outside

And its late

wer are u idiot

JANG WONYOUNG
hey

Wut r u overreacting for lmao

AN YUJIN
tss

you're learning to stay out late now huh

JANG WONYOUNG
i just happened to get caught by the rain stupid

AN YUJIN
Really??? U werent dating out there???

JANG WONYOUNG
u crazy

why would i go out dating when im tired as heck

AN YUJIN
good good

U still babie

JANG WONYOUNG
stop that im not a baby

AN YUJIN
yep u are

where were u anyways

JANG WONYOUNG
Ur unusually asking so many questions

i was just out for an errand okay

ur acting more like my mom

AN YUJIN
hey im just a worried citizen u know

JANG WONYOUNG
yes yes okay

im sleeping bye