*1

"Argh, I forgot to bring my pen!" Junho exclaimed as he rummages through his bag.

"Clumsy Junho at it again," Yuri teased.

"Just buy another one. Lemme accompany you," I offered.

Yuri, Junho, and I were classmates ever since gradeschool days. I'm close with both of them but they weren't friends back then, but they eventually did. All they do is bicker all the time though.

"Wonyo, are you admiring someone right now?" Junho asked out of the blue as we were walking.

"Are you confessing to me now? Sorry Junho, you know I'm gay," I jokingly replied which earned me an eye-roll. This sassy bastard.

"Seriously, do you?" I just shook my head.

I absolutely have no time for that. My family expects so much from me.

"Don't tease me for this, but I actually do have someone I'm interested in," he shyly said.

"Duh, I won't be teasing you but if Yuri hears of this, she will for sure and then I'll eventually join in," I replied.

"Are you one entity or something?"

"We ain't called Jangjorimz for nothing."

We went back to our seats and me, being a natural born speaker, told Yuri about Junho.

"Junho, who's the unlucky girl?" she asked, starting to tease him.

"None of your business, midget," Junho said and stuck his tongue out.

"Hey! Don't be like that! We might be able to help you, you know," Yuri said as she moved her eyebrows up and down.

"I don't know her name, okay? All I know is she's in 8th grade," Junho confessed, acting all shy.

"I know someone from the 8th grade tho," Yuri and I spoke at the same time.

"What?"

"Really, Yuri?"

"Well, I made friends over the past month so, yeah," she explained.

Her social skills are impressive.

************

"Hyewon!" I called over my friend from the 8th grade.

"Oh, I forgot Hyewon was studying here. Nice to see you again, Kwangbae," Junho greeted.

We both know Hyewon since grade school as well. She shipped us both so hard back then we became close.

"So, what's up? Why'd you want to see me?"

"Do you know someone from the 8th grade that has dimples with mid-length hair?" Junho asked which earned him a smack in the head.

"There are a lot of people like that. How am I supposed to know who?" Hyewon complained.

"I remembered she performed on the entrance ceremony though," Junho continued slightly massaging the part unnie smacked.

"Well, if it's that description, the only person I know that would fit would be Yujin," Hyewon looked around and then called someone from somewhere.

The girl immediately came looking all confused.

"This is Yujin. She's actually one of my bestfriends," Hyewon introduced.

"Uhm, what is happening?" Yujin asked, still looking confused.

"H-hi! I just wanted to meet you. I'm Junho, by the way," Junho immediately introduced and offered to shake hands.

Yujin gladly shook his hands and smiled. Her smile is really cute, not gonna lie.

"You're Wonyoung, right?" she said as she turned to me.

I was confused as to why she knows me and unconsciously looked at Hyewon.

"Oh, sorry. I know about you since Hyewon talks about you a lot like a proud mother," she explained.

"Really? She makes fun of me a lot when we meet though."

"It's because you're cute when you're annoyed," Hyewon said and squeezed my cheeks.

We ended the conversation after a while and decided to go home. Junho also asked for Yujin's number and she just gave it.

"Looks like things are going smoothly, Junho," I told him and slapped his back.

"We can't be that sure yet, idiot," Junho replied, looking all shy.

As soon as I went home, I went and opened my phone to check messages and stuff.

Message from Kang Hyewon

KWANGBAE UNNIE

Hey!

RABBIT WONYO

what is it?

KWANGBAE UNNIE

about Yujin...

She's gae

RABBIT WONYO

wAT? srsly?

KWANGBAE UNNIE

yes duh

she actually has a fling rn

her name's kim minju

RABBIT WONYO

should i tell Junho????

KWANGBAE UNNIE

idk

i mean its just a fling tho

she's never been in a serious relationship before

RABBIT WONYO

so i shouldnt???

KWANGBAE

KWANGBAE UNNIE

Junho's too innocent in love stuff

should we not tell him tho?

RABBIT WONYO

lets leave it for now

some miracle might happen

KWANGBAE UNNIE

why y'all gay tho—

RABBIT WONYO

shut up kwangbae

you also are smh