*17

After the club recruitment, Eunbi soon called for a meeting so we could fill the vacant positions left by the seniors who graduated.

"Wonyoungie, do I have to write so many articles like you do from now on, then? What am I supposed to do? I think I'm regretting this now." Yuri rambled on as we were walking towards the club room.

"Joguri, chill. You're still a new recruit, you don't have to pressure yourself. That's what the editors are for. Be glad you have me to guide you, though." I told her.

"You sounded so arrogant there but not like I'm not used to it." She just said and we went inside the club room.

Eunbi started assigning senior editors for the new recruits. Senior editors are the old members of the club that will be supervising the new ones.

"Jang Wonyoung will be the senior editor for the 8th grader new members. She specializes on the feature and editorial page but she's knowledgeable enough to guide other categories, as well." Eunbi explained.

Looks like I'll be quite busy this year.

"Doesn't a senior editor sound like a big shot?" Hyewon teased as soon as we got out of the room.

"What, big shot? It's just a label of a position that has a lot of workload." I told her.

"Yeah, it sounds like a lot of work." Hyewon agreed.

"Hey, Jo Yuri! Make sure to submit your works on time! I don't want to spend my weekend reading a bunch of stuff again and again." I told Yuri but this midget just gave me thumbs up and ran to Yena.

"I'll have to take Eunbi's stuff and wait for her. Bye, you two." Hyewon also said and left in a second.

"Why do they always leave me with you?" I said and looked at Yujin that's tagging along behind me.

"Because I'm trustworthy?" She acted like she gave it such a deep thought.

I just scoffed at her.

"Do you not think I'm trustworthy? This baby's hard to please." Yujin said and clicked her tongue.

"Fine, fine. You are. Would I last so long around you if you aren't? Gosh." I said.

We stopped by a food truck because this puppy said she's hungry. Okay fine, I'm hungry, too.

"Sheesh. You acted like you weren't gonna eat or something but look at you." Yujin nagged as I munched on my sandwich.

I just glared at her and then looked around. As I was looking around, I caught a glimpse of Junho and that brat from before. I guess they were gonna buy from the food truck, as well.

"Wait, isn't that the bratty girl who pushed you? Why is she with Junho?" Yujin ranted.

"Let the past go. She's Junho's fling. Leave them be." I just told her.

I looked at them again and caught the girl looking at me. She first checked if Junho was looking at her but when she knew he wasn't, she immediately raised an eyebrow at me and rolled her eyes.

"What the heck is wrong with her?" Yujin said, sounding infuriated.

************

"We're having our next class in the field today! Everyone, please gather there!" Our president announced.

"Ugh, we'll have to run and sweat. I don't like this." Yuri complained while we walk towards the open field.

"Same. I guess this is one thing about school we both agree on." I replied.