*7

Weeks passed since the school festival. I never talked to Wooseok again ever since. Well, of course, I would be really stupid if I'd still talk to him after him being weird.

"Wonyoungie, your club's workshop starts today, right?" Yuri asked.

"Yep."

"Isn't that weird Wooseok in the journalism club? Will you be okay?" She asked, looking worried which made me giggle. Yuri just looked too cute.

"Hey, don't worry. He probably won't bother me anymore. Besides, Eunbi and Minju are there to take care of me so I'll be fine." I told her and stretched her cheeks.

I excused myself from class and went to the club room. What luck I have to see only Wooseok in the room. For damn's sake.

I took a seat far from his and used my phone as I wait for the other members.

"Wonyoung..." I flinched as I heard his voice.

I just smiled at him awkwardly and then looked back at my phone. There's no way I can last a second with a weirdo.

"I'm really sorry. I just got caught up with my emotions, I really didn't mean it." I just listened to him speak while using my phone.

"It's better if it's forgotten. But, I honestly can't be friends with you since you might misunderstand me, again." I said and was about to leave but then he grabbed my wrists.

"Look, you really can't blame me here. I'm just a gullible guy, okay? It was because you did things that made me think you like me. You just can't act like it's all my fault." He's starting to act aggravated again.

"No. I did things that were supposed to be done AS A YOUNGER FRIEND. Stop this already." I tried to get away from his grasp but he's just strong.

The moment he was about to say something, Eunbi and Minju entered the room and saw me with Wooseok.

"KIM WOOSEOK!" Eunbi glared at him as Minju took me away by force.

"Ugh. Why do you all keep on butting in other people's businesses?!" Wooseok exclaimed.

"Wonyoung is OUR business. Stop bothering juniors especially our baby, you weirdo." Eunbi said with a firm voice.

On cue, other club members arrived so we were forced to settle down.

"Wonyoung-ah, are you okay?" Minju asked with her soft voice.

"I'm fine, Min. Thanks." I just answered.

"Yujinnie told me to keep watch on Wooseok and don't let him near you. Looks like something's really going on." Minju said.

"It's really fine. You don't need to do that. I can handle myself." I assured her. I just don't want her to get involved.

"Shh. Now that I am kind of aware of the situation, I'll help, okay? Yujin looked really worried and I kinda heard rumors of that guy around. So, rely on me, okay?" Minju said as she flashed a smile.

No wonder Yujin likes her so much. Minju's really nice.

The training workshop started. It's preparation for an inter-school journalism competition and I was chosen to compete.

"Ugh, I'm already drained and it's still noon." I complained as I rested my head on the table. It's finally lunch time and I finally got to rest after long hours of writing.

"Get up, giant baby. Let's go eat." Eunbi said as she lifts me up to stand.

"I'm tired." I groaned.

"Aigoo, this whiny baby." Minju said and chuckles.

"Min, stop calling me baby." I pouted.

We went to the cafeteria but there were too many people so Eunbi volunteered to buy our food.