*19 // Yujin

The 7th grade's relay race finally ended and next runners are currently preparing for the race.

"Oh, it's Wonyoung running?" Hyewon asked in confusion.

"I also reacted the same when Yuri told me but they said there wasn't anyone else available for the relay." Yena explained.

"Wonyoung's running?" Chaeyeon asked as she came back with our drinks.

"Yep." I simply answered. She literally asked the same thing Hyewon did.

"She looked kinda tired earlier. I saw her losing balance in the hallway during lunch." Chaeyeon added.

Right on cue, the first runners already started. I glanced at where she was and she really didn't look fine. Good thing that Hana isn't running beside her, she might do something stupid again.

The baton is already passed but then suddenly, a runner that seemed out of balance ran into Wonyoung, making all the runners fall.

"Dumb of me to think she won't do anything!" I immediately ran towards where they were.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, PARK HANA?!" Junho rushed to check Wonyoung first, looking furious.

"Junho, it's not that. I tripped on my own foot and was trying to hold on—"

Junho ignored her and carried Wonyoung carefully.

"She fainted as she fell down. I'll take her to the nurse's office." He said as he walked past me.

I simply stood there in worry, just looking at his back as he walked away but why does it feel like he took something from me?

************
Their relay race was called off but our class was running next so I had to prepare. In the end, our class won. I wasn't able to focus that I almost got taken over, good thing I woke up.

"You did great, Yujin!" Minhee congratulated and offered a high-five.

"Yeah, thanks." I replied with a small smile and gave him a high-five, as well.

"Uhmm, about what I said the other day, where do you want to go later?" He asked.

"Oh, that? Anywhere is fine." I answered him.

I excused myself and went to where Hyewon was.

"Hmm, did Minhee ask you out? Pretty persistent." Hyewon said as she took little glances on Minhee's direction.

"Just think of it as a friendly treat, okay? By the way, where's Yena?" I asked.

"Duckie went with Yuri to check on Wonyoung. But the way Junho rushed there, he's a cool guy now, huh?" Chaeyeon replied.

"What are you saying? He was obviously just acting cool. Jeez." Hyewon said as she hit her.

"I should go check. See you guys later." I told them and walked away.

I went inside the nurse's office and saw Yuri and Yena, as well as Junho.

"Hey, bestie." Yena greeted.

"She's fine, okay? No need to worry so much." Yuri said.

I glanced at both Yuri and Junho and took the chance to ask.

"Have you talked?" I asked Yuri.

Yuri just looked away. I signaled Yena to come with me but this idiot couldn't understand so I had no choice but to drag her out.

"They need to clear the air. Gosh, Choi Yena." I told her.

She just looked enlightened and then we went back to our where our classmates were.