*3

The exams are finally done. Hell's over, for now.

"Wonyoung-ah! I feel like I'll be failing," Yuri came to me, whining like a baby.

"Failing, psh. You were so serious answering the testpapers, though!" Junho said.

"It's not like exams are something to be played with, you idiot!" Yuri fired back at him.

"Well, that was what I did," he said, unbothered.

We just looked at him with shock. I'm a pretty decent student so I'll probably pass.

"Since the exams are over, that means, WE'LL BE PREPARING FOR THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL SOON!" Yuri excitedly cheered while doing weird dances.

"I just wish our first highschool festival will be fun."

We were on our way out when we saw Hyewon and her friends.

"It's Wonyoung!"

"Hey, it's Yena's girlfriend!"

"Hyewon-ah! Why aren't you introducing us to your younger friends?!"

They all said simultaneously when we were near them.

"How am I supposed to when you're all that noisy?" Hyewon said.

"The tall one is Jang Wonyoung. The short one is Jo Yuri. The guy is Cha Junho," she briefly introduced which earned her a kick from Yuri.

"Then, these are your gay seniors, Chaeyeon and Chaewon. Then, Yujin and Yena," she said pertaining to her friends.

We talked about a few things for a while and then went our separate ways.

************

We just finished planning on what we were gonna do for the school festival. Every class needs to be doing something, may it be performing, booths, or whatever.

We decided to perform a dance for the opening since we want to enjoy our first highschool festival for the rest of the day.

"Wonyoung-ah! Someone's looking for you," Nako said and then whispered something, "You didn't say you know someone so handsome."

"A guy? Who could it be?" I asked, confused.

"Eh? Anyways, you should go," Nako said while pushing me.

I just went out and met the person who asked for me.

"Took you long enough. The club is having an emergency meeting. Do you know where Minju could be? You're close, right?" Wooseok from 10th grade immediately spoke as soon as I opened the door.

"Woah, slow down. Minju should be in her classroom, though."

"She isn't. Anyways, try and contact her and proceed to the club room, okay?" he just said and walked away.

Can he at least try to be nicer? Tss.

I reached for my phone and contacted Minju.

[Wonyoungie, what's up?]

"Minju, where are you, right now?"

[Me? I'm with Yujin. We're eating something. Wanna join?]

"No, thanks. Wooseok told me earlier we're having a meeting."

[Right now?!]

"Yep."

I heard her told Yujin about it and they decided to leave.

[We're coming. Thanks for letting me know, Wonyoung.]

I turned off the call and started walking towards the club room.

"So, where's Minju?"

"Oh my gadnis." I said in surprise. Wooseok suddenly came up to me again.

"Do you like Minju or something? She's coming, okay?" I told him.

"Me? Like Minju?" He said looking all flustered.

"Why? Minju's pretty and a nice person anyway."

Why do I sound like I'm recommending her? She has someone already.

"I know she's dating someone, idiot. And there's someone else I like, you know," he defended himself.

"Not like I really care but okay," I said and gave him a blank smile then walked away.

After the meeting, I am walking back with Minju again and wait... why do I feel like this situation has happened already?

"Minju!" Yujin called.

"I'll be going ahead," I said and walked away fast. No way I'll go with those two again.

I don't feel awkward with Minju but with Yujin, that's a different story. I just feel awkward and shy around her eventhough we agreed to being friends.

But, seriously, we never talked again after that chat conversation.

"Wonyoung!" I heard Junho's voice and saw him by the gate.

"You're still here? YOU FREAKING LET YURI GO HOME ALONE?" I asked him.

"Chill, tall hooman. She's with Yena, gawd." He answered.

"Why're you still here?" I asked him again.

"I'm waiting for Yujin," he said, looking really cheerful.

"Huh? But she's with—"

"Hey, Yujin!" He already called out to her before I finished talking.

"Oh, Junho! Were you waiting? I'm really sorry! Can we move our agreement for next time? I have something important to tend to," Yujin said as she held Minju's hand tightly. Obvious enough for Junho to see.

"S-sure! It's fine. Go ahead," Junho just said, forcing a smile.

He must've waited long for this. Junho is a shy guy and this must be the first time he gathered his strength to approach a girl. Poor Junho.

"Junho..."

"I'll be going ahead, Wonyoung. Take care going home," he just said with his back towards me then walks away.

He probably realized something. It's impossible not to notice those two since they often eat together and they walk home together, as well. Not to mention the atmosphere around them.

Message from Cha Junho

CHAJUN
wonyoungie

WONYOUNGZ
hey. u okay?

CHAJUN
idk

do u know something about yujin that i dont?

WONYOUNGZ
wut do u mean

CHAJUN
she's dating someone isnt she?

is it minju?

There's something between those two right?

looks like i wasted my time haha

WONYOUNGZ
...

CHAJUN
dont worry. im fine. this is nothing but a crush anyways haha

WONYOUNGZ
r u sure?

CHAJUN
u mustve pitied me all this time

knowing im wasting my time over someone i dont even have a chance with

WONYOUNGZ
NO. i wanted to support u

i was expecting something might change in time

CHAJUN
if u really wanted to support me in life then u shouldve let me know earlier

this is the reality wonyoung

there aint no plot twists here