*16

"A good student is also a punctual student! Just because some of you here have good grades, doesn't mean you can just do whatever you like! It's the first day of the semester so I'll let you pass but I just want you to know that I'm different from your adviser last year! You're 8th graders now!"

I can't believe I'm getting nagged at on the first day of school. The teacher is scary and what's worse is she's nagging at us on the corridor, and a lot of students are passing by. This is embarrassing.

As soon as she was finished, the teacher told us to go in and started the class introduction. I still had the same set of classmates so we didn't have to introduce ourselves.

We did the usual things students do on the first day. Time went by in a flash and it's finally lunch.

"Baby, hi~" Eunbi greeted as soon as I went out the door. I greeted her back.

"Are you here as my sis Eunbi or the school pub's Editor-in-Chief?" I asked.

"I'm here as both. Write a feature article on the first week of school and pass it by Monday next week and then, shall we go and eat together?" Eunbi said and clung to my arms.

"A task right at the first day? Really?" I drooped.

"That means I trust you since you're competent." She said.

"Jeez. Is Hyewon waiting for you there?" I asked.

"Nah. We had a bit of a fight. She just kept playing games and loses track of time so much, it annoyed me so I kind of stepped back for a while." Eunbi complained.

"I think you should talk it out as soon as possible or it will lead to a fall out." I said.

I saw Hyewon ahead of us so I lead Eunbi towards her and left immediately.

I went to buy food and was on my way back when I ran into Junho. He just looked at me and like usual, went ahead.

No matter how much I reached out, he never gave me a chance. We were friends for years and that was all it took to ruin it. I don't know about this anymore, I should just leave him alone now.

"JANG WONYOUNG! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE WITHOUT ME?" I was greeted with Yuri with a frown on her face, arms and legs crossed, sitting on my seat.

Right. I forgot because I got distracted with Eunbi. Our seats were a bit far from each other.

"Cut me some slack, please. Just take this, then." I gave her the extra choco milk that I had and she was fine already. Yuri is really a nice person but she just has a bit of a short temper.

"I heard Junho has a fling with someone from Class 3. I was surprised, as well." Yuri said as we ate our lunch.

"How the heck do you even know such things?" I just asked.

"From his friends. Dohyon told me." She simply replied.

"Anyways, it's not something we should be bothered about. Junho doesn't even care about us." I told her.

"Well, yeah but it's just that the girl he's talking to has kind of a problematic personality? Yena told me about her and she mentioned the girl also is hitting on the guys from her class." Yuri said.

"Junho's old enough to handle himself. He'll manage somehow."

************
A week passed and club recruitment is happening tomorrow. I'm currently in our club room, helping on some things to work on.

"Wonyoung, do you have anyone you want to recruit? Or is there anyone interested in your class?" Eunbi asked.

"Yuri actually mentioned she wanted to. She was interested in editorial and feature. I think she'll do well." I told her.