*20

I woke up in the school clinic and the first thing that I heard was bickering. Why the heck are these idiots bickering right in front of a resting person?

"Gosh, I don't even have time to process things here. Did you think it was a good idea to be so noisy right in front of a sleeping person?" I said as I sat up.

"Wonyoungie! Are you alright, now? You don't feel weird anywhere?" Yuri immediately asked when she noticed me.

"Yep. I still feel a little out of it but I'm fi—" A grumbling noise suddenly cut me off.

"Was that your stomach?" Yuri asked, stiffling her laugh.

"W-whatever! Let's just go!" I told her, feeling embarrassed.

"I'll go tell the nurse you're fine. You guys go ahead." Junho said and walked away.

"Okay. Let's go eat out together. Wonyoung's really hungry, she might faint before she gets home." Yuri teased.

"I'm not that hungry!" I said and then my stomach grumbles again. The sabotage.

Junho just nodded and went to the nurse then we went out of the building.

"Why was Junho there anyway? And it seems like you two were getting along already." I asked Yuri while we wait for Junho outside the campus.

"Junho was the one who brought you to the nurse's office so he should naturally be there. I kept him around longer by talking to him, though." Yuri answered.

"You heard it right. So, shall I get my 'thanks' now?" Junho arrived right then.

"Well, yeah, thanks, I guess." I said, awkwardly.

We haven't talked for almost a year, of course it would be awkward.

"You're still awkward as ever. Let's leave things in the past, alright? I was being immature and stupid so I should apologize." Junho said and did a 90-degree bow.

"What the heck are you doing? You're making it more awkward! I'm at fault too, you know!" I said and made him stand straight.

"Ugh. Can we just go? Junho, you better treat us to a meal! Let's eat a lot, Wonyoungie!" Yuri said and led the way.

"You're just making reason to rip me off my money right now but I'll let you off this time." Junho said.

We went into a near fastfood chain and Yuri even told Junho to get our orders for us. I can't believe this girl.

"Right, why is it that Junho brought me to the nurse's office? I've been wondering this entire time." I asked Yuri while Junho went to get our orders.

"Oh, it's because he saw how Hana really did you wrong this time. He was fuming there. Gosh, I still rage whenever I remember that pretentious fox." Yuri said and gritted her teeth.

"What are we supposed to do with that girl? I don't think leaving her alone would make her stop." I said.

"We can't really do anything about her too, to be honest. Let's just leave it as it is, even though I am mad I can't do anything." Yuri sighed as she held her chin.

Junho came back right after with our orders. Nothing much happened except us just catching up on things. It was quite wholesome yet really unexpected. I never knew the day would come we'd talk like this again.

************

I went to school really early to start off my day well. Yesterday did a toll on me so I wanted to make it up with productivity. I bought hot coffee from a nearby convenience store and stayed in the school cafeteria and started a few assignments due next week. Only a few students were at school so it was quiet.