*23

"Hey. Are your shoulders fine? I think I slept for too long." I asked Yujin.

"Yep. No worries. Your head's kinda heavy though." She said and laughed.

I scoffed at her and walked ahead. I'm pretty sure she's just acting but she's too stubborn to admit that. That's how Yujin is.

We settled in our designated quarters. We don't really do much if it's not our contest schedules so we just laze around, browse the internet for ideas for a while, too.

There will be a welcome ceremony later tonight and it's still hours away. It will only be a few moments before Yuri bothers me because she's bored.

"WON—"

"God, I knew it."

"...what?"

"Nothing. What do you need?" I just laughed.

"Can't we walk around for a bit? I'm dying out of boredom and my eyes hurt now. I've been reading various articles here." Yuri complained and pinched her nose bridge.

"I think it would be fine to walk around. Let's go." I said and stood up.

We were on our way out when we ran into Junho.

"Where you off to?" He asked.

"A walk. You should come, too." I invited.

"I'll pass. You guys enjoy though. I still have to finish things." Junho said and proceeded to their quarters.

"Should we invite Yuj, too?" Yuri asked.

"I think she won't be able to. Let's just go ourselves." I replied. I think Yujin went for an equipment check, since she's a photo journalist.

"I still can't believe Yujin joined. After this, she'll be busy with her dance team again." Yuri said as we were walking around the grounds.

"Why is that?"

"Yena told me she was chosen to join the team to represent our school. Your gf's busy, busy." She teased.

"She's not my girlfriend. Anyways, good for her. Yujin both likes dancing and photography. She got to do both." I clarified.

"She likes y—"

"I'll stop you right there."

"But—"

"Nope."

"Yena sa—"

"NOPE. Not believing it. Don't give me hope."

"...What?"

"What?"

Shit. I slipped.

"What do you mean about that, Miss Jang? I think it's about time you tell me what's going on." Yuri said, hands on her waist.

I CAN'T THINK OF AN EXCUSE?!?!?!

There must be a way out of this. The only person I told about my feelings was Jihan and I planned to stop at her, for now. Just not right now. I know fully well it's not good for me to like Yujin... yet? I don't know. It's not the right time to admit.

I don't want to fully embrace these emotions right now. Especially when everything's unsure, even I'm unsure. If I tell any more people, I might be forced to. Yujin will never see me more than that a 'little sister', especially when she was so into the last person she dedicated her heart to — someone way too different from me.

"Earth to Wonyoung? Hello? Speak up?" Yuri said and snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"No! It's not what you think it is. I mean, you know—"