*12

Time flies so fast. It's vacation already and like usual, I'm home. Alone again because my friends are enjoying their lives by themselves.

"Wonyoung, don't you have plans with your friends this summer?" My mom said as she sat beside me on the couch.

"Nah, they're all busy." I stopped to think as I realized something. "Wait, so you're telling me if I did have plans you were gonna allow me to go?"

My mom is usually strict with stuff like that so it's... surreal.

"I mean, I wouldn't normally but you've been cooped up in the house for ages. As long as you know your limitations, I'll cut you some slack." She replied.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm missing an opportunity here." I sighed as I turned to watch the TV again and sipped on my drink.

"Sheesh. What about that 'girlfriend' Seungwoo's been talking about? What was her name? Yujin?" I almost spit the drink out on my mom's face when she said that.

"What are you talking about? Seungwoo just keeps spouting nonsense." I just said.

"Aigoo. Girls liking girls isn't really a big deal for us, it's fine. Right, dear?" She said, making dad who's sitting in the dining table join the conversation.

"Well, as long as you have the same standards as me then it's fine." Dad just said and read his morning newspaper.

"What am I even supposed to say?" I just uttered.

"I like that girl, Yujin though. She's polite and really friendly." Mom said.

Yujin unnie kept coming over before summer vacation started to play games or watch movies. So my parents got to know her.

"She's really just a friend, mom. Besides, she has someone she currently likes." I just told her so she'd stop.

We haven't really talked much since summer vacation started but Yuri told me Yujin's interested in someone right now. I didn't really care much because it's her life though.

"Dear, our Wonyoung is still too young for such things anyway. You can have your crushes but keep it that way and focus on your studies, alright?" Dad joined the conversation again.

"Well, I was just saying I liked Yujin but of course, no romantic relationships yet. I'll have your brother keep an eye on you." Mom said.

Not like I have plans to but I just nodded in agreement. I might just go single my entire life.

My parents then headed out for work and I'm alone again.

I simply watched movies then headed out to buy lunch at noon. Again, too lazy to prepare food myself and an excuse to head out.

I went inside the nearest fastfood chain and ordered my food for take-out. I'm too conscious to eat out alone. Lol.

"Wonyoungie?" Someone's voice came from behind me before I exited the establishment.

"Yena! You're not with Yuri again, aren't you?" I looked around to look for the midget.

"Nope, I'm with Yujin today. We're going to the arcade. You wanna come?" She invited me.

"Thanks, but I'll pass. I suck at games." I told her.

I said goodbye and went home. Maybe I should've just tagged along but never mind.

Moments later, I heard someone ringing the doorbell.

"JANG WONYOUNG!!!" The person called out from the door. Who the heck—

I slowly opened the door and to my surprise it was my old friend.

"Jihan! Wait, when did you arrive?" I asked her.