*15

Classes will be starting soon. I need to utilize my vacation as much as I can. But, how am I supposed to?

Should I call Yujin? Ugh, never mind. I feel embarrassed on how I acted back then. I'm just thankful she didn't think I was jealous or something.

After a long while of staring into nothingness, my phone rang. Someone still remembers my existence. Yey.

"Yahooo~ Nyoungie~ Have you been well?"

"Chaeyeon! I've been so lonely!"

"Pfft, were you that lonely? Then, come with us then. I have a dance competition and it would really be nice to have you support me as well. Is it fine?"

"Of course! When is it? Is Yu- Are the others coming, too?"

"Yep! It's on the day after tomorrow. Make sure to come, okay? Yujin is coming, too~"

"Why would you tell me she's coming? Jeez. See you then. Good luck! You know you're the best, right?"

"Aigoo. You sweet talker~ I'm hanging up!"

************

We decided to gather at Hyewon's family's café so we could go to the venue together.

I was on my way when I saw Yujin along the intersection just a few blocks away from the convenience store.

I don't know why but I looked away but of course, she saw me and didn't leave me alone. She really is gonna keep bothering me.

"Wow. You're pretty harsh, aren't you? You saw me, your nice and pretty bestie, and just decided to walk away?" Yujin said as she leaned over to look at my face.

"What are you talking about? I-I was gonna say hi." Why am I acting all shy? This is frustrating.

"Hmm, really? Well, it looked like you were just gonna walk away though." She kept going.

"Gosh. Can we just keep going, now? Fine, I felt like I couldn't talk to you so I was just gonna walk away, you good now?" I told her.

"Are you going through puberty?" Yujin suddenly said out of the blue which made me look at her with confused eyes.

"What the heck are you talking about? You're such a weirdo!" I just said and walked ahead of her.

I heard her laugh and felt her arms clinging to mine. I HATE HOW SUCH SMALL AND NORMAL GESTURES ARE MAKING MY HEART FLUTTER. IT'S ANNOYING.

"Sheesh, okay, okay. I'll stop now." She said.

************

We arrived at the place where the competition is taking place. It's pretty crowded.

"Guys! You're finally here! My team reserved you seats so be at ease." Chaeyeon went up to us.

"Chae, you look so cool!" I said as Chaeyeon was all prepared alread.

"You and your compliments again! Thank you, Wonyoungie!" She replied.

Chaeyeon told us a few details before she went back to her team again. I'm sure they're gonna win. Chaeyeon's a really good dancer.

"Yujin, isn't that Kaeun?" I heard Yena say.

I also looked at where she was pointing to since I was curious. She's Yujin's current crush anyway.

"Oh, it really is! I should go talk to her later." Yujin said.

Of course, it's time for her to like someone else and move on. What was I expecting, anyway? She told me herself she wouldn't like a whiny baby.