*10

Christmas break's finally hereeeeeeee!

I have no plans though. I might just stay home the entire break. Not that it's bad, but that would be boring.

My phone suddenly rang. Thank goodness, someone remembers me.

"Wonyoungieeee~"

"What is it, Joyul?"

"Let's hang out! Hyewon invited me out so I figured I should also take you since I'm sure you're doing nothing, you beanpole."

"When? Right now?"

"Yep. Coming to take you. See you in a bit."

I quickly got ready. Pretty obvious that I was already bored so I can't wait to go out.

"JANG WONYOUNG!!! YURI'S HERE!!" I heard my brother shout from downstairs.

I went down and saw Yuri comfortably sitting on the couch.

"Way to make yourself feel at home." I told her.

"Sheesh. We're like family now." She said as she stood up. "Seungwoo, we're leaving."

"Take care. Don't stay out too late." Seungwoo just said and went to his room.

"Right, where are we going, anyway?" I asked Yuri.

"There's a new cafe downtown and Hyewon told me she's treating us there." She replied.

"Are you sure it's alright taking me? That's one more person to pay for, you know." I asked to make sure. I don't want to feel indebted to my seniors, okay?

"She told me to take you as well, idiot. Why would I bring someone uninvited?" She scoffed.

We arrived at the cafe. It doesn't look that grand but it shows a minimalist concept. Pretty cozy.

"There they are." Yuri said.

"They?" I looked at the same direction as she was looking.

There I saw Hyewon with Yena and Yujin.

"Where's Chaeyeon?" Yuri asked.

"She said something urgent came up so only Yujin and Yena came." Hyewon replied.

"Why are you treating anyway?" I asked.

"My family opened up the shop so in place of me treating you, I also hope you promote our cafe, well." Hyewon immediately answered.

"Yep. There goes the main agenda of this gathering." Yena commented.

Yena and Hyewon offered to take our orders so we stayed on our seats.

"Yuri, why is Chaewon not here? They're friends with Hyewon, though." I asked.

"No idea. Do you know why?" Yuri passed the question to Yujin.

Yujin looked a bit flustered and then she shrugged.

"Maybe she no longer wants to hang out and chose someone else over her friends." She said as she looked out the window.

"I think something happened." Yuri whispered.

"Looks like it."

Yena and Hyewon came back with our orders.

"Your cafe might become a hit soon. This looks appetizing." Yuri commented.

"You really have good eyes, Yuri." Hyewon said and pat Yuri's head.

"Hey, Kang Hyewon. Right in front of my tea?" Yena complained.

"Gosh, Yena. You're quite the jealous person, aren't you?" Yujin teased and laughed.