*2

In just a blink of an eye, the exams are already coming up plus these requirements teachers want us to comply. Ohmygadnis.

"Wonyoooo~ Did you start working on the requirements already?" Yuri asked before I even got to take my seat.

"I barely did but at least started it a bit," I answered and took out my History book.

"Why are they giving requirements when students need to study for exams? Ugh," she complained.

"Hey, good morning!" Junho came to us looking all bright and placed a coffee drink on our desks.

"You seem to be in a good mood," I said.

"Nah, nothing out of the usual. Or not. I actually think I made progress with Yujin," he told us.

"Pfft, progress. Can't even talk to her personally, dumbass," Yuri teased.

"Hey! That---That's another thing. I'll do that later. I just don't have the courage right now," he said, flustered.

"Yeah, and by the time you'll gather up that courage, surely it'll be late," Yuri said.

I still haven't told Junho about Yujin having a fling, and also about her being gay. It looks like he doesn't know yet too, but he surely will soon. Yujin seems to be entertaining Junho but I don't think she has any intention with him.

************

Yuri and Junho went home ahead since I have a club meeting to attend to. They must be arguing about nonsense things right this moment.

"Wonyoungie!" Minju called and gestured that I take the seat beside her. We got close since we're in the same club, after all.

The meeting started and all we discussed about are the members that will be part of an inter school competition that will happen in two months.

"Wonyoung-ah! You really got to join despite being a new member! Our adviser must've really recognized your talent," Minju said, cheerfully.

"Now, I feel pressure," I simply said. I just entered highschool and now I carry a burden to represent the school.

"Don't be! I'll guide you," Minju said while smiling.

"You're an angel, Minmin," I said but then I realized something, "We're in different categories, though."

"I can still guide you as your senior, you know," she said and pouted.

"Minju!" someone called from a distance.

"Oh, it's Yujin!" Minju grabbed my wrist and led me to where Yujin was.

Yujin just looked at me. She must be wondering why I'm here interfering with them.

"Oh, by the way, I just wanted to introduce you both to each other," Minju finally said.

"We already kinda know each other, though," I told her.

"Hyewon is friends with her and I already met her once," Yujin explained.

"A lot better! Let's hang out together then!" Minju offered.

"Eh? I thought it would be just us though," Yujin said, looking kinda disappointed.

Now, I feel bad.

"I'll just pass, Min. Besides, I still have things to do," I excused myself.

"Wonyoung, please? Just for a while. Let's just grab milktea! It's been a while since I made younger friends," Minju pleaded.

I looked at Yujin and she looked unsatisfied yet she remained calm. She must really wanted to spend time with Minju.

I agreed since she said it would only be for a while. I really didn't want to but I feel bad for Minju.

I just tagged along them and Minju would talk to me once in a while. This is kinda suffocating, you know.

Finally, after an hour, they decided to go home. Just for a while, she said. How is an hour "a while"?

I went home and did my usual routine before starting my tasks— checking my phone. Hehe.

Yujin sent me a friend request. I totally did not see that coming. I mean, yeah, I was "hanging out" with her just a while ago but she's an actual icon at school. Everybody just talks about her. And, oh gosh, she has a lot of followers.

I accepted her request and as soon as I did, she sent a message.

Message from An Yujin

AN YUJIN
hey

JANG WONYOUNG
uhm hello?

AN YUJIN
ur really close with minju?

JANG WONYOUNG
kinda? were in the same club after all

sorry mustve been awkward i was there

AN YUJIN
its fine

it was what minju wanted

Looks like hyewon told u about us lol

JANG WONYOUNG
uh yes

is it something i shouldnt have known?

AN YUJIN
nah

so since minju was talking about u a lot

wanna be friends?

JANG WONYOUNG
that is so out of the blue but sure why not

we have a lot of common friends anyway

AN YUJIN
i also think i saw u staring at me before

at the entrance ceremony

Hyewon told me ur gay but sorry i have minju

JANG WONYOUNG
nO I WASNT

i was staring into blank space OKAY

didnt see u there

sTOP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS OHMYGOSH

AN YUJIN
chill u bunny i was joking

gtg