*6

"Nyoung-ah, I'm nervous." Yuri said.

Our class is chosen to perform for the opening of the school festival. The emcee introduced our class which is our cue to go up the stage.

"JANG WONYOUNG, FIGHTING!" I heard Wooseok's voice.

He's a weird senior.

The opening finished so we went back to class to change.

"Wonyoung, where do you wanna go first?" Yuri asked.

"Should we go get something to eat?" I replied.

************

"Hey, Yuri. Why aren't you with Yena?" I asked her while we're eating.

"She'll be coming soon. We planned to spend the day together so sorry, can't accompany you today," Yuri explained.

"YURIIIIII!" Yena dashed and clung onto Yuri.

Right in front of my salad. Ugh.

"Oh, hi, Wonyoung! I'll be borrowing Yuri for today!" Yena greeted.

"Yes, yes. Enjoy your day, lovebirds." I answered lifelessly.

The two immediately walked away, looking all happy. Those two just don't get sick of each other.

Guess I'll be walking around on my own for today. Don't get me wrong, Yuri isn't my only friend but she's my closest one, besides Junho. He's still not talking to me so maybe we can't be considered close anymore.

"Wonyoungie! Why're you alone?" I met Nako along the way. She's with Hitomi, as well.

"Yuri left me for her girlfriend." I said.

"You want to come with us?" Hitomi offered.

"Su---"

"Thank you but she'll be going with me." Wooseok suddenly cut me off.

"Hoho, Jang Wonyoung~" Nako teased.

"Hmm, okay, okay. We'll leave our Wonyoung in your care, sir!" Hitomi said and giggled.

I think there's a misunderstanding here.

Nako and Hitomi left, leaving me confused with Wooseok.

"So, let's go enjoy the festival together, shall we?" Wooseok said, while smiling.

"Sunbae, why are you suddenly so nice to me?" I asked him.

"Let's just say you are a junior I am fond of. So, let's go." He replied and held my wrist.

We explored various booths by different classes. He feels like a really caring big brother.

We took a break for a while on the school grounds, under the shade of a tree.

"School festivals are a lot more fun with company, don't you think?" Wooseok said.

"Yeah. I see you don't have a girlfriend seeing you're with me." I told him.

"Stating the obvious." He just laughed it off.

We fell silent for a while.

"Are you joining the after party tonight?" He asked.

"Of course, it's my first high school festival. I should enjoy the most of it." I answered him.

"By the way, are you thirsty? I'll get you something to drink." He said and ran off.

He didn't even let me answer.

Moments later, Hyewon passed by me with her friends.

"Oh, Wonyoungie! What are you doing here alone?" She asked as she saw me.