{0:26}

~

~

warning: mature themes. be advised.

Taehyung hadn't been in Yoongi's room for awhile. Always trying to avoid it because he was maybe a little afraid of what would happen and what could happen. But this time he didn't hesitate and let himself follow Yoongi into the older's home.

Taehyung crossed his arms as he saw Yoongi go through the drawers and spoke, "You said you had something for me. Or are you just wasting my time."

"Stop being a brat and sit down on the bed." Yoongi replied, staring up at him again.

The assassin rolled his eyes before compiling and sitting on the bed. He watched at the hitman grabbed a box from his drawer and handed it to him.

"What is this?"

"Just open it, Stupid." Yoongi rolled his eyes looking uncomfortable.

Taehyung did as he was told, unwrapping the box. Once he opened it, his eyes widened. It was a necklace which shined from the light from the lamp.

"What is this for?" Taehyung had asked the older.

"I found it. When we went to the auction, someone most likely dropped it and I don't know. I guess I just thought it would suit you." Yoongi told him and the assassin was even more confused.

"W-what? Why are you being so n-nice right now?" Taehyung looked at him like he was a completely different person.

"Shut up and put it on."

He didn't want to say it. But when Jeongguk had told him he was just using Taehyung, he didn't want it to be true. He wanted to do something to prove that theory wrong and he didn't know why. But he did it anyway, not caring much for the reason behind it.

"T-thanks, I guess." Taehyung told him holding the necklace in his hands and looking at it now around his neck.

The assassin faced towards Yoongi who wasn't looking at him but right now, he wasn't thinking. He grabbed the nape of the other's neck and pulled him closer towards him. He brought their lips together and kissed Yoongi.

The older was surprise at first, but he didn't pull away. Instead, he kissed back and gripped Taehyung's waist as he tilted his head to kiss the younger deeper. Their lips sliding against each other as well as their tongues.

They were just kissing and they let it happen. Blaming it on them not being in their right minds. But they both knew full well that wasn't the case and they really just wanted to taste each other.

Taehyung pulled away slightly before the older brought his lips back to his and let his hands wander under the assassin's shirt.

"Y-yoongi." Taehyung gasped but the older shut him up with his lips, flipping them over so he was on top of Taehyung on his bed.

The older took off his shirt quickly throwing it across the rook and unbuttoning Taehyung's pants. The assassin let him and kicked off his boxers. Yoongi kissed down his neck and collarbone before moving to his thighs. Taehyung's small whimpers filled the room and Taehyung grabbed Yoongi by his hair before unzipping his pants.

Yoongi quickly threw them off the bed and went back to kissing Taehyung. Letting one of his hands wander and the other towards the drawer. The younger moaned into the kiss and gripped at Yoongi's waist to pull him closer to himself.

"F-fuck..." Yoongi cursed under his breath, pulling the condom on once he ripped it open.

"Y-yoongi, please I need you now." The younger whimpered and kissed Yoongi gently this time on the lips.

The older compiled and spread Taehyung's legs apart. He pushed in, enjoying Taehyung's small gasps. Without warning, he pushes all the way in and bottoms out making Taehyung moan in pleasure. He groans at the feeling of being in Taehyung again and bites on the boy's shoulder.

"M-move. Please." Taehyung nibbles on Yoongi's ear and he complies.

Thrusting slowing at first into Taehyung who wraps his legs around the older's waist, wanting to push him in closer. He moves his hips with Yoongi and moans into his ear.

The older keeps thrusting and holds Taehyung's hips tight. "F-fuck, you're so tight."

He starts to leave marks on Taehyung's collarbone while the younger scratches at his back and grips at his hair. "Please! H-harder, Yoongi..." Taehyung moans and the older does as he is told.

Sooner or later, he feels Taehyung clench around him causing him to moan. The younger releases on their stomachs and Yoongi releases as well. He stuffs his face into Taehyung's neck who plays with his hair.

"T-that was good..." The younger mumbles, not really caring that he is showing Yoongi that he liked it. He didn't care that he was being vulnerable right now because he was way too tired to think about it.

Yoongi pulled out, disposing of everything and cleaning both of them. "Go take a shower in my bathroom in the morning. I'm tired so good night." The older plainly said before slipping on his boxers and turned away from Tae going to bed.

Taehyung stares at the ceiling, still a bit out of breath but he closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath before turning to the opposite side and slipping into dreamland.