{0:15}

time for some angst :)_

_

taehyung woke up to the bright light shining through his room. he heard notifications in his phone and tried to get up. "ahh, fuck.." taehyung winced in pain. he forget about what had happened last night. he grabbed his phone anyways and saw the dozens of notifications.

boss
how's the mission going

boss
have you gotten their database yet?

boss
killed anyone of them?

boss
v, if you don't fucking answer right now i will send someone after you

boss
you can't be fucking serious

taehyung panicked, he got up but then felt his ass hurt again. he heard the shower stop in the bathroom. when he looked over he was met with yoongi and a towel around his waist. "you looked like you've seen a ghost. here take this." yoongi tossed the assassin some pain killers. "thanks, i guess." taehyung could feel the awkwardness and tension between them. but all he could focus on was one, his boss, and two, yoongi looking really fucking hot right now.

"stop staring, cutie." yoongi smirked as he saw taehyung look away. he didn't want the older to know that. but back to his boss, he needed to tell namjoon before they find their headquarters.

'But, how the fuck am i supposed to tell them who this enemy is and why he came?'

"are you okay?" yoongi asked. "yeah, i'm fine." taehyung replied. the older nodded not really believing him. he just got stressed and taehyung watched his backside. he saw that their were tattoos there as well. but, not only that, a bunch of burn marks and scars on his arms.

the assassin got up and picked some boxers and a shirt off the ground. he walked up to yoongi and took his arm. "taehyung.." yoongi whispered when he saw the younger trailing his fingers down them. "what happened..?" taehyung asked.

"i burned my parents' house down along with them." yoongi grabbed his arm back harshly. taehyung was taken aback. he knew a lot of people in this gang had bad pasts especially yoongi but he didn't know that the arsonist burned his own family alive.

"they were a couple of dickheads. i don't regret it." yoongi spoke finally putting a shirt on and avoiding eye contact with taehyung. taehyung just nodded. he didn't want to talk about it any further. he had other things to do and this wasn't his main priority.

"anyways, don't think last night meant anything. it was just a meaningless hookup." yoongi spoke being the fucking player he is. "yeah, whatever." taehyung said and left the room.

'why does his chest hurt so much?'

•••

"fucking shit.." yoongi rubbed his head. he was currently outside smoking to get rid of what the heck he was thinking about.

'why the fuck am i thinking about him again? i just let him ride my dick as a reward, that's it.'

it all was too much for yoongi. he wasn't going to open up to taehyung, definitely not. he needed to forget about this. so he got his phone out and texted someone.

yoongi
yuna, are you free tonight?

yuna
yoongiii
yeah ofc i am.

yoongi
great, i'll be at your place at 8 pm

yuna
what do i owe this pleasure?

yoongi
yuna, you know what i'm asking for

yuna
fine, you're such a bad boy, babe

yoongi
whatever

"great." yoongi said and threw his cigarette to the ground stepping on it. but, he heard something coming behind him. when he heard it get closer, he looked behind him and ducked. it was a guy trying to knock him out. he leaned down and stabbed his leg making him fall. "what the fuck are you doing here?" the arsonist asked before another two guys came.

he punched the one on the left in the face and kicked the other guy in the balls. he began to dodge and punch them until they were basically dead except for one guy. he dragged the guy's body inside hating his job.

•••

"i found this shithead outside while smoking." yoongi spoke to namjoon. "and..?" yoongi rolled his eyes, "he tried to kill me along with two others who are dead at the moment." namjoon nodded and looked at the guy. "i found this in his pocket." yoongi spoke, it wad his phone and the last text message that was sent was "kill v."

"do you think it's taehyung?" namjoon asked and handed yoongi rope and tape for the hostage. "who else is named v and is a popular assassin?" yoongi spoke finishing tying the prisoner up.

"we'll call him." namjoon spoke.

"you guys needed me?" taehyung appeared leaning on the doorway crossed arms. he stared at yoongi who looked at him for second before they both looked away. "yeah, this guy. do you recognize him?" namjoon asked pointing to the prisoner.

"i don't know many people. i keep to myself and hide in the shadows, so no. i don't know him." taehyunh spoke. yoongi got a cigarette out and started to smoke. "well, he was sent to kill you along with two other men." the arsonist said smoking.

"how do you know that..?" taehyung asked trying not to make eye contact with him. "cause, it was on his phone. when he didn't complete his mission and before i punched the shit out of him, he looked like he saw a ghost. like what you looked like this morning." yoongi spoke and namjoon got confused, "this morning?" taehyung looked away but the other said something instead, "i saw him come out this morning. out of his room."

"okay.." Namjoon said seeming skeptical. the two boys were just standing there. "if he wakes up, jungkook will call you taehyung. then you can ask." namjoon said. "well, i have to go." yoongi took out his cigar and threw it in the ash tray.

"w-where are you going?" taehyung asked and yoongi just looked at him before walking out. "probably for another one of his hookups." namjoon scoffed like it was nothing. he just continued doing his work. taehyung didn't know that yoongi was that type of person.

it made him kinda regret what they did last night.

'great, he was right. i was just another one of his casual hookups..'

~

a/n ; This was a long chapter, lol. also, i'm going to fight min yoongi.